The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I really like how descriptive he is especially in light of all the derps he does XD

1 Like

Decided to clean my room, Iā€™m finally done with that. Now I want to eat and lay down, but I canā€™t do both because Iā€™d need to cook first and I ainā€™t feeling that right now. Life really sucks when you have a minor inconvenience.

1 Like

Order something?

1 Like

I donā€™t feel like spending moneys though

Make something quick? Ham and eggs? A sandwich?

Unrelated: done re-ripping all the regular episodes. Not sure if I should start re-ripping the irregular ones too (and if I should unwrap the special editions too or just live with theā€¦ughā€¦mp3 versions).

Predictions for E3:
Despite what many may think Cyberpunk 2077 will not be shown or teased at E3
get ready for live service games
The Division 2 will be shown - Though it may be called The Division - Subtitle City. I place this at 25 percent of happening.
DOOM Expansion Maybe [This is wishful thinking]
BETHESDA SPACE RPG - 10 percent chance.
DEVOLVER DIGITAL WILL HAVE THE BEST SHOW.

3 Likes

all I have is rice, rice noodles and frozen chicken. It will take an hour or so to cook and Iā€™m really feeling the lazy bug right now, plus my feet hurt. mostly my feet hurt.

Be more quiet while starving then.

1 Like

That was my solution for tonight

Iā€™ve havenā€™t been quite since I learn how to talk. My parents say I started talking then never shut up.

What did you order?

somewhat ftfy :stuck_out_tongue:

Screenshot%20(23)

2 Likes

Tacos and Pizza Logs

3 Likes

Tskā€¦when a foreigner has to fix your English for you itā€™s time to get your act together :stuck_out_tongue:

My spoken English is far better then most peopleā€™s, but when it comes to writing both my spelling and grammar are atrocious.

3 Likes

For me itā€™s the other way around. Writing/reading is okay, understanding most spoken stuff too. But speaking it myselfā€¦I start a sentence and forget all the words (and sounds like I have a stroke or at least some amount of brain damage).

1 Like

I have a lot of trouble with words that are either pronounced the same or spelled similar when writing. I often look up words I know when writing just to make sure Iā€™m using the right spelling. I also miss words a lot when Iā€™m writing because I think way faster than I can write.

1 Like

Step up your game.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll keep my current hands, these ones have beenā€¦ shall we say broken in :wink:

uhemā€¦

4 Likes