The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Had a professor in anthropology that broke the taboo of mentioning race when speaking about humans. Ever since WW2 that’s a big no-no, no matter what context used in.

But what was refreshing about him was the enthusiasm with which he would hold his lectures. Kinda with the charisma of a circus director and someone who’s really passionate about something and just learned something new that he really wants to tell you about.

3 Likes

Isn’t anything even remotely related to the Nazis a no no in your county

Kinda.
Except the Autobahn and using the health insurance of your dead husband/wife (big benefit unless you both had the same).

2 Likes

So you would smoke it if it was legal :thinking:

1 Like

Probably about as much as I have cigars lol. Which is anywhere between 1-5 a week (sometimes none, just depends what I feel like.)
But until its legal everywhere in the US its not something I’m interested in.

1 Like

good luck with that

2 Likes

I don’t care about it though. Just saying if it is, then I might be interested. Until then lol no

Just go to Eric’s basement like the rest of the gang, but don’t let Red catch you.

3 Likes

I don’t think red will go green and time soon

3 Likes

Lol I think I found @kewldude007

Wolfleben’s writer’s corner:
I do enjoy writing my fantasy story. I would say the story I’m writing is more heavily influenced by stories like Beowolf, the Iliad, and the Odyssey. Looking forward to working on it this weekend.

3 Likes

No.

Was referencing the (Quakecon?) Sticker build you did but OK

so the youtube algorithm is at it again XD. The only one im remotely interested in is the minecraft video lel

3 Likes

lmao yeah what I find strange is that it mostly seems to be kids stuff that its promoting.

Work on my docker container is going well. Decided to build it from scratch using alpine Linux and I’m really liking how lightweight it is and how it handles packages. So far my build installs all the required dependencies for flarum, gets and installs composer and adds/runs my custom init script to install flarum on startup if it doesn’t exist and start php-fpm/nginx.

Problem right now is I think flarum is actually broken or at least the version I retrieve using composer as the troubleshooting section references files that are not in my installation.

1 Like

Weird. I only get stuff recommended/in the up next line that I either already watched, is from the channels I’m subscribed to or very closely related to the channels I’m subscribed to.

This is mostly what also happens to me but the algorithm seems to have a thing about certain videos like the AvE one and most of the L1News this week. but if you watch say and LLT its fine on everything. There is either something in the description of those videos that is triggering the algorithm or its doing some weird stuff based on your profile.

xisuma is pretty good for minecraft, really knowledgeable.

2 Likes