The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

The DS is a great system though lots of good games

Is it Nintendo? Then I dont care. Lol.

You really do miss out. Nintendo has made many of the best games ever. But if you donā€™t care thatā€™s your loss

2 Likes

I was always a fan of the PSP even more so when you start modding it

1 Like

Theyā€™ve also been one of the worst companies ever but the main reason why I dont care is the fact that I will never buy a console just for the games it has and I also could give less of a damn about setting up emulators so never going to play Nintendo games unless I happen to get a system or whatever for free.

I have a PSP emulator so I can play the older persona games but i havenā€™t gotten around to playing them much.

2 Likes

The PSP was great, that thing was soo hackable. I remember the first time I put Linux on it and it was amazing.

PSP emaulators are fairly good.

They really pushed that hardware to the limit though with how much they got out of it

2 Likes

This is a good game

2 Likes

Nintendo consoles arenā€™t like the Xbox or PlayStation they in many cases offer an experience you canā€™t get on PC the switch is a great example of that.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, are you speaking marketing? Because that sounds exactly like marketing for every console ever lol
Also the reason why you cant get it elsewhere is because Nintendo sues any copycats into the dust lol
And anyone who even thinks to do a remake lol

3 Likes

that game was also good

1 Like

I have a special place in my heart for Daxter I loved that series soo damn much.

2 Likes

I got the switch as a handheld/mobile console good luck doing that with a gaming pc.

2 Likes

laptops lol
also i never need to be mobile and if I am Iā€™m driving so i donā€™t get the chance to do anything like that so meh
i dont see the need for it to exist nor do i care now iā€™m just seeing how many times youā€™ll try to beat a dead horse. this is too easy, mentions anime

This is the single reason that makes the Switch so great, its just so versatile as a portable console. When I was on the train I just propped it up on the table and lounged back in the chair with the joycons, only bad thing about it is the charging port on the bottom so you canā€™t use it like that if its low on battery.

1 Like

Donā€™t use a straw man argument there always invalid. Just because it does appeal to you doesnā€™t mean the use case in invalid.

@Michael thatā€™s exactly why I got one.

1 Like

i dont get it nor see a need for it. also i use would use my surface pro for everything you just described instead lol so meh? or a real laptop that can play PC games. Which can be just as mobile (if significantly more expensive)

same straw man as before.

then disprove your own point here

Plus laptops arenā€™t handhelds

also I know youā€™re being a fucking troll at this point but whatā€™s really bugging me is your constant use of invalid forms of argumentation. If youā€™re going to troll put some effort into your arguments.

1 Like