The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Jak & Daxter was my first PS2 game. No idea what it was but that game just clicked with me the first time I saw it. Jak II wasn’t was good imo, they changed the gameplay and setting too much (reminded me more of GTA than the simple platformer it was), and while Jak 3 tried to go back to the roots a little bit, but the gun gameplay just wasn’t for me.

Ratchet & Clank - at least the main games on PS2 and PS3 - were all good imo. Would like to say the same about Sly Cooper, but the Murray and Bentley sections were more annoying than refreshing. Still a great game.

2 Likes

yor mom gei

was that really necessary?

2 Likes

Lol I’m just bsing
My actual thougts on it is mobile games (and gaming) is terrible and I would rather not game than play anything on mobile. Let alone buy a console thats centered on being mobile

Of course it was. I have to keep my reputation up no matter where I am nder this username unless I am on a furry forum.

So what exactly is the goal of this forum? Hackery bullshit? Projects? Just separating the cream from the milk bucket?

Personally I actually really liked Jak and Daxter 2 and 3 more so than the first one as I preferred the more sandboxed approach to them but I did play Jak and Daxter 2 before the first one which is probably why I feel like this.

Massive kek people

2 Likes

getting away from L1T and doing our own thing. That means we dont care who we ban :smirk_cat:

4 Likes

If you’re going to BS to a good job of it and don’t sound just sound like a jackass. Also if you think something say it just use an argument that is valid.

The vehicle controls were way too sluggish imo. I know those were hovering, but still…a bit more precision wouldn’t have hurt. And a better aiming system (cause iirc it was only aim assist, no lock-on).

1 Like

Neet. I’ll just go roll out 800 PPC threads and see who eats the bait

/s

Jeez I forget people dont realize thinks arent serious unless its obvious :stuck_out_tongue: also you like to argue I was just going along with it saying wtfever lol
Also I should put more /s’s but yeah

Just keep in mind that we dont play around. We actually enforce rules. Attempt to bait people and youll understand how moderators handle things :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

yeah vehicle controls were kinda meh but I got used to them, the trick is to keep switching over mode on them to avoid things, didn’t matter so much after you got the hoverboard though.

1 Like

What was that again?

1 Like

All I’m asking is be clearer in sarcasm or use better arguments, I honestly care less about what you say and more how you say it. The argument forms you used are invalid by nature and it irritates me whenever i see them used.

2 Likes

But PC is clearly better no matter the context /s

3 Likes

kek I meant hover mode XD, I keep switching between the higher and lower levels when driving in that game.

1 Like

See that’s clear sarcasm

2 Likes

coughs
banhammer-shirt_large

Also when just annoying;
8ae59caf4149180ffeef896d2e9c499ec517f39ddc415fcadd2eab9cebf6156a

2 Likes