The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

The bands ive seen live

3 Likes

And it was 2007 when I saw them, when all they had released was Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Good concert.

2 Likes

Ah right… Europe so you can go see some good stuff that never comes to the US because popularity just isn’t there. Real shame for me because my favorite genre is power metal and that’s very european/japanese.

1 Like

Bands I’ve seen Live (I need more money and a car)
Mt. Joy

and some french ones from a music festival when I was in France, but they’re french so they don’t count.

3 Likes

A lot of the metal bands from Nor/Fin/Swe don’t exactly play big gigs here (except at festivals). The locations are usually small (which I like better). By the time a band fills one of the big places here they’re hardly worth it (cause they changed their style to get more people to listen to them).

On the other hand we have to wait forever to get some of the US bands here. The chances are higher for festivals but nope, never again.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Norfinswe! My new favorite word.

2 Likes

lmao, who knew Premier Pro was that broken XD

1 Like

Everyone, come play invisigun heros! :smiley:

They have a free guest edition btw.

1 Like

I would love to but can’t for probably at least an hour. if anyone is still up for it by then i’m game.

Downloading the demo version now though

1 Like

:cry:

My gaming windows is pretty limited until sunday - tuesday, in which I can game sun up to sundown

2 Likes

no worries, i might be able to sooner but will let you know if I can.

2 Likes

well that was fun

ye. we can play again in a few hours. But i gotta finish cleaning XD

2 Likes

I’m going to be sleeping finally xD

do you really need that

I do if I don’t want to be a zombie when I go into work tonight at 0100.

You’re right, eating your coworkers brains would probably not bode well for continued employment. have a good sleep.

thanks bro :slight_smile: good night everyone

3 Likes

let me know if you want to keep playing in a few hours

1 Like