The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I noticed the lurker lurking before XD

2 Likes

just now noticed them

2 Likes

noticed the other day when some posts were liked but thought iā€™d let the lurker lurk

3 Likes

No one lurks peacefully here @SEP

1 Like

I say let the lurkers lurk in peace. Theyā€™ll post eventually,

2 Likes

Condoning voyeurism?

1 Like

I lurked Tek Syndicate forums for a year before I made an accountā€¦ I get why people lurk.

3 Likes

im not forcing people to respond. Just acknowledging that they exsist

3 Likes

I get why people lurk lounges. They post speed was too intimidating at first. Also the level of crazyness.

3 Likes

I made an account soon after I found the channel but did mostly lurk on the forums back then as now for the most part.

2 Likes

@Dje4321 btw, whatā€™s up with discourse handling images? I noticed that it forces them into a certain resolution - which is fine - but you canā€™t zoom them.

4 Likes

Thats just discourse being discourse. if you add [img] [/img] tags around it then it should be fine. You can zoom in on it by right clicking and selecting view image

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the workaround. Just a bit annoying though (nothing breaking).

Honestly i think the issue is that discourse is treating user uploads and saved images different

2 Likes

As soon as steam finishes updating. Iā€™'ll be posting the Dishonored 2 ReShade Preset I made soon there after.

3 Likes

iirc it never used to happen to user uploaded images until after the forum got changed to upload every image by default.

2 Likes

we save imgs and what not so we can keep the green padlock and incase the img goes missing we have a copy to display

1 Like

I know and agree just noticed that was about when the zoom stopped working, iā€™d take the minor inconvenience if that means threads can be preserved

1 Like

ye. i might look into it more and see what i can do about it. Might just need to have a pub report submitted

1 Like

yep hopefully its an easy fix would be good to have it back again.