The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

4 Likes

worried%20laughter

1 Like

lmao is it bad that Iā€™ve dealt with people like that.

1 Like

Great show

2 Likes

I just found out that its a thing. I guess i need to watch it soon

2 Likes

I sadly havenā€™t watched it but really need to.

2 Likes

398c0503c2bb661f6d5d45367cce1f4d

Lol.
Will be especially amusing for you @Michael as its a UK show.

3 Likes

I know, I actually donā€™t watch very much television and missed a lot of shows like that. I tend to watch stuff online but channel 4s streaming service was notoriously bad back then

1 Like

Dishonored 2 Preset has been posted. Now to play Dishonored 2 for an hour.

2 Likes

I watch almost 0 TV besides what i listen to when my parents watch it lol

1 Like

ā€¦ But Netflix lol.
Also Amazon video thingy

Semi related; now youtube archives of streams show the live chat replay like twitch archives do. Cool?

Also on a random note because related to Netflix; the new series of Jessica Jones is pretty good so far. 7 episodes in and itsā€¦ Interesting; if not super amazing. Donā€™t remember how many episodes there are to go but its probably another 7ish.
But decent story so far.

Yes I dumped 7 hours into it, no I dont feel bad about not testing the 2400g during that because its really annoying.

Probably 13 episodes.

I would check but mobile netflix is still glitched out so it only shows season 1 but I can still ā€œresumeā€ in season 2 episodes so theres that lol. Though this always happens when a new thing drops so Iā€™m not surprised.

1 Like

i really dont have access to either

Well that sucks. So much (sometimes) good contentā€¦ Though on Netflix thereā€™s been a lot of bollywood influx lately for no apparent reason but still

There is always d.tube lolā€¦ Shows are bound to appear there after a while, being p2p and all.

Also unrelated; the 2400G Vega GPU is so good its bad xD it sustains stable 30+% overclocks, but to do so it fries the CPU with volts. Gahhhhhh why canā€™t I change it so it does not slam volts onto the CPU when the GPU is the one that needs it not the CPU.

Need more fine tuning to really get the thing set up properly. As it is the drivers are at best buggy and the overclocking is strange.
I would actually be very happy if the Vega 11 GPU was on a sHIP with idk 2gb of ram. Would be a great little 1080P card at a power draw of less than 50 watts but oh well. (As it can easily handle being at 1600-1700 mhz which makes the decent 1080P into good 1080P. And adding dedicated ram would likely improve that even more.)

1 Like

4 Likes

Dinner before the concert

3 Likes

Rant about menards employees being idiots;
I am almost done working here. I sorta like the job (helping people and all, is fine. Not bad, not good. ). But the people up front are lazy ass idiots.
One day I got to work at 1pmā€¦ Idiots didnt give me a break until 6pm. And then the second break was at 830pm and we close at 900pm.
And usually I get a break between 4pm and 5pm after i get there at 1pm which is still bad but less so ( itā€™s workable if not awesome).
So corporate rolls around last week and I tell them about said things; they proceed to chew out front end.
Today I find out front end chewed out my boss for some reason because I was taking ā€œtoo long of breaksā€
ā€¦ Instead of fixing it, they blame me.
The fuck.

Going to talk with my boss and resolve this or put in my two weeks; this is just too much bull for too little pay lol.

Also if ive been a bit mean or wierd today above is probably why. Trying to figure out wtf evenā€¦ Gah.

/endrant

1 Like