The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

A serious flaw in lock systems - that has been kept secret for several decades, experts say maybe even centuries - has recently been been made public that lets strangers enter your homes and cars if you leave them unlocked. Experts recommend welding your doors shut until a more practical workaround or even solution has been found.

4 Likes

In other news Ethereum is down a lot, as is bitcoin.

This must be due to an exploit or flaw!
Quick! Write up a white paper and send it to investment news sites!

4 Likes

Speaking of.

3 Likes

Legal consequences?

Yes. SEC will handle it.

6 Likes

Everyone knew from the moment this published that this was fake when they gave the story to the media before they gave the exploits to AMD XD

5 Likes

They need to step up their game as con artists.

they need todo 5 minutes worth of research on how major security exploits are handled so a red flag is not raised as soon 5 minutes after the story drops XD

1 Like

you forgot to put the exploits in quotation marks… since in order to exploit them you basically have to have the computer in your possession or root access at the very least.

I liken these “exploits” to a non-baby proof vs overly baby proof home (without a baby in it). Yeah one is more secure, but it’s a lot more of a pain in the ass for basically no reason.

2 Likes

Give me your laptop and all passwords and I’ll show you hot real those exploits are!

3 Likes

i mean the exploits are closer to malware exploitation pathways than actual exploitation

3 Likes

Cleaning and I found ssds I forgot about lol
Also have extra CPUs (but ones an FX so it doesn’t really count)

3 Likes

Cant even tell its actually a 2400G system lol…

2 Likes

5 Likes

FX CPUs lives matter
@ThatBootsGuy it’s OK pal I have a FX CPU too they count

2 Likes

Tough week. Friend died in an accident, another friend committed suicide… and now my car won’t work haha. Probably the biggest inconvenience is my car.

1 Like

I have that case. Whats your cooling setup?

oof

3 Likes

Cleaning progress; getting there lol.

1 Like