The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

It was a “oh I feel tired lets sleep and get up later but before work to shower and such”
Ended up sleeping until I had to go to work xD
Not even that mad though as the day before I got only like ~ 6 hours of sleep so meh

1 Like

I did however download more games onto the 2400G system. Namely Hitman Absolution, Life is Strange, and a few others I cant remember right now lol.
Still should be interesting testing those.

Would people here prefer a stream of testing or just results in the thread ive made? Or both? Also tag of @dje4321

banhammer-shirt_large

Lol.

Accurate.

everyone’s asleep and im wide awake but its to be expected everyone here are gamers so yeah

But planning on doing the things. All the things with the 2400G today after work since I am actually well rested today.

I don’t know what you mean by this. What do you mean?
Are you talking about XP.

These are used to generate your resource (Hatred for the Demon Hunter), which you use for the spenders (the abilities that actually cause damage).

You’re not using any of them, so I was wondering how you get by.

Oh that… I use Preparation with Punishment to restore Hatred once it gets low. It’s worked pretty well for me.

45sec cooldown is pretty long.
Oh, seems they changed the Punishment rune since I last played.

I can’t remember when they did change it. Right now it makes it so the cool down is only 20 secs. I may add D3 to the games I’m playing. I’ll probably wait till I finish Dishonored 2 which will be soon.

Once you get a full set it’s pretty easy to get progressing.
Cluster arrow + sentry (with Marauder set) is really good. But right now I get way higher in greater rifts with multishot (Unhallowed Essence set).

My gear ain’t perfect, though. Still needs fine-tuning and some parts are missing.

1 Like

Is tax season over yet?

i fucking wish

3 Likes

Can’t wait to go back to being a full time NEET?

idc about being full time neet… but there’s only so much bullshit I can handle for so long and I’ve gone over the limit

2 Likes

Do you like Star Trek Next Generation? If you do have I got a project for you to watch:
http://stage-9.co.uk/v0-0-10-release-page/

This is Unreal 4 Project with the goal to make the whole Enterprise D in Unreal 4 which is not a small ship:

Length: 642.5 meters
Beam: 463.73 meters
Height: 195.26 meters

Anyway. This project started in 2017 and it has made good progress. Couldn’t CBS take it out? At the moment no. Everything has been made from scratch and they will never sell it so it should be safe.

2 Likes

neat

2 Likes

Annihilation is being released to China next month.
The film was made for $40 million.
It was poorly/barely advertised for. In the US so far it has only made:
$30,325,089

The film only releasing in the US area really hurt the chance of the film making money back. Then just releasing around teh rest of the world on Netflix felt like the publishers were punishing the director for fighting to make the film the way he wanted.

Anyway the film comes out next month in China in Theater. I’m hoping it makes more money there.

1 Like

Also.

Edit. Oooh

Lmao this videos intro though

Pretty interesting though.

1 Like

i might do 2400g stuff now
might not lol.
aaannybodyy here? :stuck_out_tongue: