The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

In other news time management is annoying.
Going to work more on 2400G things and also see if I can’t get some work done on doing stream highlights for YouTube. Highlights shouldn’t be that hard but just time consuming because going through the few hours of stream and picking clips takes a while.

Also I should update the thread on the APU shouldnt I lol. Totally forgot to as I was streaming yesterday with the results of said performance testing.
Oh well.
Edit.
Haha did a thing.

Not sure if me being awake is a good thing. A part of my mind is going:
I could make a fork of Debian for giggles

Lucky my logic is going :
No. Please no. Debian is fine. You got a book to write.

2 Likes

Hmmm. The Sapphire TRIXX or whatever the custom one is called Vega 64 is “only” $899 now.
Well, its better than $1200 anyway lol

Hmmm. I think I’m going to sell my 3970X and x79 board and some keyboards and laptops and etc that I have and see how that goes. Would be nice to be able to get a new GPU when they get to normal prices… Or just be able to buy one even at annoying prices lol.
Because the 3970X and board is ~ $250 if I sell it and laptops (not @dje4321 one of course though lol) are like $100 each. For decent older 15" ones.
I think ill be making a reddit post now
Or if anyone wants something here just lmk but yeah

But now I’m just rambling again

I keep forgetting to ask lol
Whats up everybody?

I see @dje4321 is doing a game :smiley:

1 Like

nm right now, mostly just catching up on youtube and stuff.

1 Like

I tried watching the wan show but its meh this week (and the audio issues didnt help lol)

I didn’t think it was that bad this week, audio issues were intermittent and fine for the most part.

Lmfao

Idk maybe is just that I watched paulshardware and a few other news shows already and wan didnt cover much new stuff after those so.
Ill probably watch it anyway at some point but didnt interest me as much this week for whatever reason

I did see this though, another old keyboard review from the keyboard review master lol

Going to get Groceries.
13:00 ET ReShade Photography Livestream Hellblade
Afternoon/Evening I’ll be posting a guide here and there about RAM.
This of course means the Wallpapers for Hellblade will be posted a little later.

2 Likes

Looks like it’ll be an early day at work for me :+1:

Depending on how the rest of the day goes I may stream a couple rounds of Hearthstone Dungeon Runs (still gotta beat it with warrior, mage, and priest)

2 Likes

Lol northern Midwest… Nobody likes food that tastes like anything so noone bought any Hot salsa and now its on sale

Also been super slow today at work :confused:

1 Like

But should be able to stream moar with the 2400g later so that should be fun. Will continue with some Hit man Absolution and go from there.

My boss in a nutshell…

And somehow she’s picky even with that stuff… no white meat, no beef, no fish, no spice other than overload of pepper, etc.

And she says I’m picky when the only food I don’t like is the “Italian” food.

2 Likes

Early day confirmed :smiley: last client gets here at 2 and I’ve got the OK to leave right after so I can get shoes and boots, then just go home.

4 Likes

shoes, boots, then booze?

2 Likes

I’ve only got just over half a 30 pack… idk if I can start boozin right when I get home and have enough for the night

4 Likes

I suddenly remember why I never go on R/AMD lol… Thread there about how “amd should require ndas for tech reviewers to specificy that they have to have fully updated windows to test the hardware”

I basically replied with
“That isn’t how NDAs work but a good reviewer will use the latest patch/update of windows to test anyway. And if they don’t that’s an issue with their testing methodology”
And similar.

Which is disagreeing slightly but still.

And then I get nonsensical comments back about how “different windows means different results on modern CPUs and that is the issue here. Equal windows does not mean equal tests”
… Wut

And then I was accused of strawmanning in my response to the above thing lmao GG

Don’t do reddit. Unless its just posting builds. It doesnt end well xD

3 Likes

Just go to 4chan. It’s much healthier.

3 Likes