The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

would also help if game devs didnt make a 1070 min specs needed to play the damn things :frowning:

1 Like

yep who the hell even thinks thats a good idea, they could optimize the games for lower end hardware but that would make sense and actually require work. in some cases I’m sure devs just slap what hardware they’re using to develop the game as the minimum and call it a day.

1 Like

lel knew I had it somewhere

Might see if I can actually install this on my windows VM XD

3 Likes

Nice it works :smiley:

half expected the disc to be dead, forgot game is old enough it doens’t even have a cd key XD

2 Likes

Even if it didnt work there are other methods to get the game XD

1 Like

yep true, this is only the base game though, those other methods will be good for the expansion packs :smiley:

1 Like

or not requiring to have the DVD on hand lol

1 Like

yes also that, might end up downloading the whole things anyway, having a disc drive is annoying af XD

1 Like

its nice to have on hand or installed in a PC somewhere but thats about it. Physical media is dead even though i dont like it

1 Like

Yep. I like that I still have a physical copy of the game that’s mine forever its just slightly annoying having the disc installed to actually run the game.

Also found my last save game. I’m a level 11 Imperial Ranger XD

1 Like

Holy balls lol, listed a bunch of stuff on hardware swap and ive sold half of the 20 things I listed with offers on most of the rest.

That was fast.

Also hi.
@Main_Main the abrupt leave yesterday was because I realized I had only 6 hours till I got up for work the next day so I immediately went to bed after realizing that lol

1 Like

Now this, is an acceptable use for a small keyboard lol

1 Like

Also lulz. Forgot I had this FrankenSilent GTs 450 I made by strapping an r9 270 cooler to the gts 450.

Even when hardcore overclocked, and without any fans, stays under 60 C under 100% load. It would almost be good for an HTPC except that it only has 2x DVI and one micro HDMI so.

1 Like

I get that its sunday but c’mon people
8d98524626ae24ffa12b695c7db3b07d

Lol.
Hiiii

This is neat, an HP Envy with a snapdragon 835. video focuses on Windows 10 perforamnce with X86 emulated apps and unsurpisingly the snapdragon falls way behind but would love a device like this for Linux as ARM support on the desktop is basically there already and the battery life on this thing is amazing. Could go a full day of general use without much issue at all.

1 Like

I still have a half broken chromebook thats similar but with muccchhhh older hardware lol. For linuxy things it worked great other than being a dick about installing linux because chromebook xD
The above thing probably doesnt have that problem

1 Like

I wouldn’t even mind having a chromebook. all I want a small and lightweight laptop with great battery life running native Linux so I can get shit done when I’m away from my computer, it doesn’t even need to be that powerful. Would love for HP to sell that thing with native Linux out of the box as I’m skeptical whether they’ll ship the thing unlock so I can flash what I wanted onto it.

1 Like

Yep.
Kindof like the laptop I’m setting up for @dje4321 now. Will have 2 batteries and since its got an i7-3520m and Radeon 7570m its not too power hungry and decently powerful, while also having like ~ 4-12 hours battery depends on use case. Maybe more lol

1 Like

yep that laptop is pretty amazing, all I really want is something that can legitimately last a full day of use but still powerul enough to do what I need it to.

1 Like

I know how to do a cool and useful thing in Discourse now. Go look at the RAM guide I made and posted here to see what it is.

If you can’t tell The Table of contents still link to each section. However each section is no longer underlined. The reason I did this is it looks a lot neat and also doesn’t make people think the heading is an actually hyperlink.

2 Likes