The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Hell, I’d want the whole rip in full size, uncompressed with all the audio codecs n shit. But LA Confidential is like 40GB. That’s 16 movies now.

damn man thats inane, don’t think I could deal with being that ocd about my media. You’d need a whole load of new HDDs just for that.

For those interested the vod is here :smiley: http://www.twitch.tv/amd/v/214170374

neat. I managed to catch the end of the stream when you got rekt by though legendary ships. You do know those are end game and are hard even with a fully upgraded ship and good planning?

Yep. Got close once though (destroyed all minor ships and got one less than half health and the other just above half heatlh). Then got shrekt again lol
Still not bad. After 3 times it asked if I wanted to abort so I did
Because my barely upgraded ship didn’t do very well

1 Like

Yea not bad. think those might have been one of the easier ones? not sure been a while since I done it. Also if you want to abort them you can just sail away at any time during the battle since its on the overworld.

Have sinced upgraded the mortars, and cannons but I still have like 3 or 4 more to go on each of the upgrades lol.
And it was 4/5 level difficulty.

I swing between ocding about it and not giving a fuck cause too lazy.
Still need to tag all my audio files properly for foobar.

yep you probably could’ve done it if you had a mid range ship and planned it out. There is usually a strategy for beating each of them.I just left them all until end game when my ship was fully upgraded which made things much easier.

This is the single thing I am ocd about the most with my media.

Finally deleted the folder with the Harry Potter audio books. The one that threw all chapters from all books into one folder when I accidentally deleted my audio folder. Not dealing with sorting that shit.

kek I forgot about that. don’t blame you. Wouldn’t want to deal with that either.

Also probably never gonna listen to them so…
The Jurassic Park and The Lost World audiobooks on the other hand. I really fucking like the guy who reads thems (also has a permanent role in an ongoing audiobook series).
But Harry Potter…kinda grew out of it when the 5th book was released.

1 Like

So I’m playing Breath of the Wild and can’t believe how catastrophically bad I am at anything that requires tilt controls. Some of these puzzles are taking me far longer than they should do. Otherwise is pretty fun though :smiley:

http://www.thejimquisition.com/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-review/

People got sooo pissed over it.
But you can tell that there’s a LOT of dicksucking going on when you look at the metacritic reviews. So many 100/100 scores.
Probably not a bad game, but a perfect score…

2 Likes

yep game is great but wouldn’t say its perfect but I’m the kind of person who never gives anything a perfect score. The game has a lot of depth though and you can tell they put a lot of thought into the games mechanics but can see it get frustrating at times especially with stuff like the weapon durability and having to control your temperature in hot/cold environments. My brother doesn’t like that much and its off putting for him but I’m just having fun exploring the world and trying new stuff.

1 Like

Not a fan of that either. Maintaining stuff like that can take off a lot of focus from other things. To the point where it becomes an annoying managing game, like We Happy Few.

This is exactly why I’m amused that it got Game of the Year. The game from all accounts seems good, yes, but is it that good? really? When games like Wolfenstein, Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice, among a variety of others also came out.

also daang this keycap though

@Dje4321

2 Likes

Stopped caring about that. Especially after mediocre games got it and it felt like they just went “okay, which one in that pile of shit didn’t suck as much?”. But proper “best of the best” games…didn’t see one in a while.

2 Likes

I found it a little frustrating at first but its growing on me. It keeps me on my feet and try out new weapons that I may never use otherwise plus there is enough of them going around that you’ll always have nothing to use.