The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I don’t think the other people would appreciate that…

2 Likes

Only one way to find out

Jake would.

1 Like

I wonder what type of warframe clans are going to try and recruit me. Should be interesting. I’ll let you guys know how it goes and who I end up with.

1 Like

Does it matter to y’all if it’s ham or turkey?

• Ham
  • Turkey
  • I don’t mind, I like both equally

0 voters

It depends on how its made really for me… Either one could be better or worse than the other, all depends on how its cooked and etc

Generally ham is better tho.

1 Like

Turkey is alright but you can’t beat a good piece of ham.

1 Like

More often than not, ham is better.

Unless you get a good deep fried turkey… that’s pretty tough to beat.

1 Like

The love of American Sandwich Enthusiasts for Corned Beef and Pastrami surprised me. You can get Corned Beef here but it’s not really among the popular cold cuts.

I’m not sure what that means but corned beef can be amazing if its done well :smiley:
If not its still quite decent.

Also damnit. Have to stay till 4pm at work today. Oh well. Now I’m hungry lol…

A lot of the sandwiches (submitted by Americans) I see online include Pastrami or Corned Beef. Or “famous” sandwiches in general (like the Reuben).
It’s also not very common here to go to a restaurant and order a sandwich. You either make them yourself at home or buy the (usually) meh pre-made ones that are cut in triangles (most “popular” being ham w/ cheese, egg salad and tuna).

398c0503c2bb661f6d5d45367cce1f4d

Lol.
But the most popular American sandwiches noone posts about because noone cares to.
Those being Peanut Butter & jelly, ham, turkey, and grilled cheese.
Also insert random meat and add generic cheese are popular as well.

Noone posts about them as they are just normal household things lol

Is BLT less common?

Less common for me but I also dont like raw tomatoes so
Depends on region

Though. The sandwich shops here basically all are meat based sandwiches (like ham/etc as the main thing with lettuce and what have you added).

Interesting, so LTT are switching their VPN sponser from Tunnel Bear to Private Internet Access because they were recently aquired by McAfee not so long ago.

1 Like

For me it’s ham. Don’t like the texture/flavor of it.
Turkey is different and I have no issues with regular ham on pizza or in grilled sandwiches.

2 Likes

How much?

They aren’t even sold that often so idk lol