The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Warframe clan news, I got a bite. I’m going to look into the clan before I join.

2 Likes

Tasks for today:

• Morning Time
    • Costco
    • Walmart - To get a fan to bring to work cause the area I sit at is hot.
    • Kroger [This is a grocey store]
  • After Lunchtime
    • Livestream ReShade Photography Session Hellblade
    • Editing the Debian Video. I’ll upload the video next week along with a post/thread about my experience with it so far.
    • Play Nier Automata
    • Work on Fantasy Story
    • Join the Warframe Clan that recruited me. I checked them out. They look like a good fit for me.
  • After Dinnertime
    • Play Warframe
4 Likes

I’m continually confused by AMD, lol.
Red team alumni/plus/whatever isnt a thing anymore but stream team is going strong now.
Not sure how to feel about this lol…

But hey if I get to do streams of games and use new hardware for streaming I’m not even that mad.

In other news, will be streaming a ton for the next few weeks. Got indie games to stream and give codes away for and also some channel building to do on my own twitch so :smiley:

3 Likes

I admire your scheduling and (probably, as I have no way of confirming this) following through with it.
It’s a 3 day weekend and I have no plans. Whenever I start something I get either bored with it or lose interest/concentration. So most of the time I end up procrastinating on the web.

2 Likes

I like to be productive with my time. Now if things need to change I don’t mind it when it happens. Like if it rains at 1 pm ET, I couldn’t do my livestream cause I live on top floor and when it rains it is very loud on the roof.

2 Likes

It’s about time we got thought-to-speech technology then, right?

That would be amusing if it had autocorrect

It would also require some immense self control, otherwise it would just say out loud all your thoughts.
Reminds me of the scene from the first Austin Powers movie where he temporarily loses the ability of inner monologue and just says everything he thinks.

1 Like

I would never be able to use something like that rofl
Would piss so many people off if they could hear what I thought of them rofl… And/or be embarassing for similar reasons

Hmmm… To stream Neverwinter Nights or some of those indie games today after work…

I think ill reset up my 1800X system as my stream box and go from there. Probably NWN but not sure yet as AMD may want me to do more indie game code giveaways on the AMD twitch soooo yeah

I would keep getting the physical copies if it were me.

Never grow up kids…

3 Likes

It does when you’re dead

-are all adults on the forum

… About that… Lol

2 Likes

Who fucked with the forum colors?
It’s not even April 1st yet.

3 Likes

Why is the forum vomiting rainbows?

I see its April 1st where @Michael is lmao
Aww