The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

oh it will be its the getting it to work thats the hard part

1 Like

Hopefully it doesnā€™t work the first time if it does something is very wrong

1 Like

No one panic. The ReShade Guide and Presets is going to come back as something a little more awesome.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Also lmao
A guy in an easter bunny outfit driving a convertible (mind you its still snowing out) was driving around today and gave people random little gifts and wished them happy Easter
He gave me a bottle opener of all things rofl

northern wisconsin

1 Like

Itā€™ll be alright soonish:

2 Likes

Oh also
Tokyo Dark is fucking dark story wise lol.
I guess I shouldnā€™t be that surprised given the name but stillā€¦ May or may not stream it again (at least on the AMD channel) because of the at best questionable nature of the game lol

1 Like

Do you still have keys for it

I do lol

1 Like

I am now mildly confused but hey if its free because I have the standard game already I wont complainā€¦

Done:

2 Likes

@Dje4321 earlier mentioned $30 keyboard. itā€™s actually quite nice, despite being made by Acer.

has alps-like switches

3 Likes

has an interesting feature:
the LEDs light up when you max out the key rollover. this has 6-key rollover and all the LEDS will blink when you exceed that, nice feature.

Also this is one of the only keyboards I have ever seen to have a Power LED

1 Like

Spec Ops the Line ReShade has been posted in the Wiki.

Now to Warframe and finding a clan.

3 Likes

Wouldnt it be easier to link people to specific reshade presets if you post them each in their own post? It is fairly data intensive trying to load all of those images while your scrolling through the post to find the preset you want. Could just use the OP to link posts for specific games

EDIT. posted to the meta thread for obvious reasons

2 Likes

2 Likes

This was a very hard junction boss

Woot I reached Jupiter

No bites from any clans yet.

2 Likes

Since Iā€™m reading more manga now, Iā€™m still unsure if I should get a tablet or endure the ā€œquirksā€ a bit longer and get a tablet instead (cause bigger screen).
The Kindle I have is no good for that. Have to convert all the image files to PDF (pain in the ass) or create ebooks of each (also a pain in the ass). And since itā€™s not backlit and not made for reading manga (books are perfectly fine) it causes a strain on my eyes.

But I also want a new desk, chair, more HDDs, another SSD for my laptop, replace my 2nd monitor and eventually a new phone.
I need to win the fucking lottery.

1 Like

Lol yep.

Iā€™m half tempted to grab a Phenom II X6 and do a video along the lines of ā€œPhenom II X6 in 2018: how good are they?ā€ Or some such. As they can be had for $60 or less now so.
Then againā€¦ Its a phenom II from 2009 lolā€¦

Could overclock it anyway though. Because I do have a Sabertooth 990FX R3.0 ā€¦

f57

This reminds me that I still have other videos to do as well though lolā€¦ Damnit. Like the keyboard reviews and such.

I hope this isnt just an April fools day thing as its actually pretty cool lol