The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

still doesnt prevent them from slashing the tires

2 Likes

yep what sucks more is that they didnā€™t just simply burst them they completely rekt therm so I have to get new inner tubes :frowning:

2 Likes

@TheDiddilyHorror you ever going to enter my giveaway :stuck_out_tongue:

It ends in three hours and literally all you have to do is post anything in the thread.

1 Like

lol Iā€™m not going to because reasons

Oh also any thoughts what game for streaming I should do tomorrow (well tonight but will probably be tomorrow technically by then so lol)

finish life is strange?

1 Like

Could do LIS again? Iā€™m already past where you are so Iā€™d get no spoilers now :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe another episode probably not finish tho lol

2 Likes

Shit, that sucks.
Getting new tires is a pain in the ass if you donā€™t want to go to a bike store. Amazon only sells the separate parts here (spokes, inner tube, etc). Hence why my bike still doesnā€™t have new tires.

Itā€™s not as if Iā€™m swimming in money but someone else can probably put the credit to better use.

Spoiler tags not twerking

also inferiority complex so I donā€™t feel like Iā€™d deserve winning

Are spoiler tags going to be implemented at some point?

1 Like

i need to figure out how to add plugins before i can get spoilers working.

1 Like

Just plug them in?

Lol

yep the bike shop where I actually bought this is fairly close so will check that first. if prices are too high though will need to find somewhere else.

alright just wanted to remind you encase you wanted to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if i do win ill probably turn it down since im staff here XD

1 Like

This reminds me of an episode from The Three Investigators, where some kid damaged cars so that this car repair shop would get more customers (without the knowledge of the owner).
Maybe those thugs have some connection to the bike shop?
suspicious music plays

2 Likes

yep you donā€™t have to though. giveaway is ran by me and it isnā€™t like thereā€™s anything shady going on and its random so?

1 Like

it depends on how i feel when it goes down XD

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

so i found this

1 Like

Interesting. how does it do? Iā€™d assume fairly well?