The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

not really. too slow of ram and not nearly high enough clockspeed for anything insane

1 Like

yep could at least run it though, the laptop which I stupidly broke done okay at modded Minecraft with a slightly worse CPU than that but I didnā€™t do anything majorly crazy with mods on it.

1 Like

the kinda of modpacks i like to play need about a 4700k at 4.5Ghz and DDR4 3200. Gpu doesnt matter too much but your gonna want ALOT of vram (3-4GB)

1 Like

ah yes so just a little out of the league of those, havenā€™t ever went that crazy with mods on Minecraft before but maybe I should.

1 Like

i can make even the most high end of workstations come to a crawl with modding minecraft lol. Is mostly due to java being absolute ass for pretty much anything besides really portable apps lol

1 Like

lel the fall of very great workstation is Minecraft with Java peeking around the corner I have a love/hate reslationship with java on Minecraft its good how easy it is to mod and expand with it but then again it runs like ass on everything. got to give Mojang props for making it run this good on java though.

1 Like

considering it uses less ram than a web browser displaying text lol and its a full on GAME

1 Like

lel yes, Chrome has nothing on Minecraft XD

is this a sign that web browsers are getting worse or Minecraft is getting better :thinking:

1 Like

considering about 1/3 of all updates is mostly increasing performance in minecraft

1 Like

Yep this is why I admire their work so much, they are never satisfied and are always looking to improve it to the point of rewriting whole engines if they have to. web browsers on the otherhand it feels like they stopped caring as much because everybody has faster computers with more memory and instead focuses more on features which kinda sucks.

1 Like

i mean its possible to play the full featured java edition of minecraft on the rPI

1 Like

I kinda want to try this now, Iā€™ve played the Pi Edition on Minecraft before and it runs really damn well and would be interesting to see how it compares to the regular rversion but sadly I broke my rPI2 and I doubt itā€™ll run on a Zero :frowning:

1 Like

Ive got a interesting question that popped into my mind.

We are starting too see gender-swapped reboots of movies, tv shows, etc more often. At what point does it happen to be a cultural norm? not really expected of a show to have a gender swapped version but not really being played off as a cash grab either. How long until it becomes cultural expectation? Where a show not having a gender swapped version could be seen as trying to cheapen out on production costs.

and yes im smidge high

1 Like

hmm that is intriguing to think about. I think to some degree this may not be excepted for a very long time if only for the reason that people are very protective of their favorite shows. Swapping the gender roles would be seen as a massive change in most cases and threatens their nostalgia but then again their is almost no pleasing these people because what they do want is the real thing and it just isnā€™t the same for xyz reasons. Personally I donā€™t see a huge issue with it as long as the characters are true to their roles and its a good movie/show and I think weā€™ll get their but itā€™ll just take a while.

lel ye think, love these deep through provoking questions on High time with @Dje4321 XD

1 Like

Thinking about just creating a dedicated thread for these questions and ideas.

will probs be called ā€œPhilosophical time with dje4321ā€

1 Like

I like it. would be a great place to ponder the deep shit :smiley:

1 Like

For people like the Flash and/or Robin/etc I find it fine
For characters that are written as one or the other and all the previous comics/shows were as that same one (basically most things) its annoying when people try to switch the genders though lol
Y u do dis
Though it would be an amusing comedy if Batman was a woman or Wonder Woman was a man ā€¦ But thatā€™s itā€¦ A comedy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

INB4 the joker with female batman: ā€œListen here you bratty fuckā€

2 Likes

High Times with Dje

all those happy little accidents :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i wanted to go with ā€œPhilosophical high times with dje4321ā€ but didnt think you would be ok with it because ā€œit might attract the wrong peopleā€

1 Like