The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Could just use the existing smoking lounge lol

All this means is you cover lifeā€™s philosophical questions to the highest degree

1 Like

wouldnt want todo that because its not about smoking.

It is related lolā€¦ Besides, its not like that thread is being used anyway as I dont really like nicotine a ton anymore and Iā€™m not going to have the other stuff until its legal and jobs are fine with it so meh

In other news played Black Ops Zombies on the AMD channel earlier for a few hours. Did split screen playing with my sister a bit and then did solo and got to round 22 on Kino Der totem which was pretty fun :smiley:

Iā€™m still alive, not that any of you cared (which you probably didnā€™t).

3 Likes

aww i cared honest.

1 Like

Iā€™m disappointed in you

your disappointed in me for caring :frowning:

1 Like

yes

So what if I started caring even harder?

1 Like

my disappointment would be immeasurable

1 Like

Then Iā€™m at a loss as to what to do. I canā€™t bare to escalate your dissapointment but canā€™t find it in my heart not to care.

1 Like

i cared. cared that you showed back up =P

2 Likes

I showed up again just to make that post. The fact that you cared was unexpected and ruined my joke.

3 Likes

we have like 4-5 active members. we would be happy to have anyone

3 Likes

Hence why you were so happy to see @Main_Main

3 Likes

Rage 2
has been announced
Hype marketing text from Bethesda:

Dive headfirst into a dystopian world devoid of society, law, and order. Rage 2 brings together a true open world FPS experience where you can go anywhere, shoot anything, and explode everything.

Do we have a trailer?
There is one but live action. Doesnā€™t tell us anything.

So the game exists but we only have a vague idea of what it is. Wait for e3 for more information and hopefully a gameplay footage.

1 Like

More Rage 2 news:
Made by The people who made the Mad Max game who were the people who made just cause 1 and 2.
There also will be more tomorrow?
Why?
Marketing.

1 Like

Bulldozer/Vishera BIOS already installed. Best 890FX board ever made.

1 Like