The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

neat. so there is a option where i can push down on the clit to make it perform a click.

1 Like

How you know you’ve been having a great time selling on ebay:

3 Likes

Nice would hardly even need a mouse at all for most things with that :smiley:

mmmm… Meatball subs :yum:

1 Like

I haven’t had a meatball sub in ages, was a place near us that made epic meatball subs, they were huge and soo delicious but sadly it closed down.

1 Like

made them myself. Meatballs are too big and not enuogh sauce but pretty decent overall. 6/10

1 Like

my meatballs are always too big for the sauce but can’t knock a solid 6/10 as long as its tasty.

Yep. went back and stole some more sauce from the pan and much better. still 6/10 as the meatballs kinda ruin it.

note. its a curve scale so 1 is horrible, 10 is beyond perfect and 5 being average

1 Like

least there was still sauce going, and even if the meatballs ruin I’d still take them because there still meatballs afterall.

1 Like

Practice Story PROG 6 is Finished. PROG 7 will be the end of the current arc. Then the final arc 8, 9, and 10.

3 Likes

So tommorrow we’ll get to see gameplay footage of RAGE 2. How much? Don’t know.

What do I know?:
Made by id and Avalanche Studios.

I suspect id provided the Engine and how to use it. Probably id tech 6. So vulkan out the box.

Also there is a fake hype reveal trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 going around. Not real.

This is the real official channel for Cyberpunk 2077, They haven’t posted anything in 5 years:

I hope to see stuff on there in June. Wait and see.

Just found this gem:

Probably the best Rossman video I’ve seen.

This laptop is pretty light without the 2nd battery on. But heres the thing. The second battery doesnt feel like it weighs that much TBH

1 Like

lel I forgot about another Pizza and no shit the oven went out, it just couldn’t bare losing another soul XD

1 Like

You just have the worse luck lol

1 Like

Or the best luck, now I don’t have crispy pizza.

INB4 I forget about it again and it acutally burns this time

1 Like

So im gonna install windows 7 on my elitebook. the lack of support and stability on windows 10 is making it hard to use. Will mostly be a trail run to see if its even worth it or if i should just say fuck and fall back to trusty linux

1 Like

Gameplay Trailer for Rage 2:

Yeah that is the id tech 6 engine.

What is the game about from Bethesda:

RAGE 2 follows Walker, the last Ranger of Vineland, as he fights to survive the chaos of the dystopian world into which he was born. With a wide array of weapons, vehicles and strange powers, Walker sets off to take down the tyrannical Authority.

This is later in the post but identifies Walker’s gender:

Walker will also learn to channel these Nanotrites into his weapons, pushing them into an awe-inspiring Overdrive, a unique skill that lets him push his guns beyond their limits and unleash absolute hell on his foes.

You’re playing as a guy. Now I had to scroll a bit to find that. Now remember I have stated the first game the main character was a guy but silent. Right now the game is a maybe for me. Why? I want to know if the story is good or not. Have to wait for reviews for that.

3 Likes

Windows 7 is running much better atm :smiley:

only issue is that colors are HORRIBLY off atm so im gonna have to play with the color profile and calibrate it by hand before i try and do any work on this machine atm. Everything seems washed out and off but i cant put my finger on it.

Performance is good and battery life is somewhat better. still yet to really optimize this laptop yet as i need to see if any of the previous bugs exsist or if they are resolved.

1 Like

i havent streamed darthmod Empire yet have i… or did i just once… hmm, have an urge to stream it today. will do that at… 5pm-whenever I think. because reasons. so in like 40mins.

1 Like