The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Nice thats great, hopefully those other issues don’t show up :smiley:

as for the colour maybe there is a colour calibration profile for that laptop? I’ve had issue on laptops before and found a colour calibration profile for that laptop that fixed most of those issues.

1 Like

if there is i have no idea where to find it lol

yeah thats the issue, I trawled the internet for a while trying to figure out what was up with it until I found the profile for it on some random forum, best bet is to search for the model and hope you find something which isn’t great advice because I was really lucky.

ye. i think ive gotten it “close enough” for now. not perfect but reasonable. saturation and gamma were way the fuck off. ive got saturation at 130 and gamma at 0.85

1 Like

neat at least you got it workable now, just thought of something though. Linux also applies colour profiles to display so if its accurate on Linux you could possibly just copy those over to Windows and apply them and see what happens.

1 Like

possibly

Its worth a try at the very least it could just be that the default colour profiles on that version of Win7 are way off and these might correct that.

1 Like

Also used the mount that was with the SSD on the HDD because the SSD weighs nothing and the hard drive could use the protection

1 Like

yeah makes perfect sense, because you had one of those trays missing when you got it so could only use one?

1 Like

hmm
going to try out Streamlabs for the commands, mini games, and such instead of Streamelements to see how it goes lol
amusing rewards, so far I have one for 50 derps that is ask a question
and one for 5000 derps that is Mod for a Day
may do some others as well
will keep Streamelements for song Requests but for now the points are off for SE
:smiley: also theres some fun mini games in Streamlabs, like scratch off games and a few others too :smiley:
going live in a few twitch.tv/caveman12342

ye. HDD was being held in place with tissues and tape lol. is now physically mounted as it supposed to be with the SSD dangling in the air which is fine because SSD weighs so little compared to the HDD

1 Like

lel thats great, because when you can’t mount you HDD properly tissue and tape will do XD

not to mention that SSDs are shock resistant because ye know no moving parts.

1 Like

I got tried of removing the old kernel files by hand so I made a script to do it but had a typo in the regex and it deleted the sources and modules for all the kernels. Not soo bad because I still have my most recent source files but still sucks :frowning:

Interesting fact: Did you know some of the devs that made the original STALKER left to go on to make the Metro Series?

This is a wait and see.

1 Like

Actually I did, its a fairly well known fact that some of the developers for Metro also worked on S.T.A.L.K.E.R previously and you can tell given the similarities of those two games but a possible new Stalker game has peeked my interest.

1 Like

ping

1 Like

pong

Packets: Sent = 1, Received = 1, Lost = 0 (0% loss)

2 Likes

pong

sorry im on mars

1 Like

session timed out

2 Likes