The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

3 Likes

aaand same group, today, did like … 50 kayaks… and 30 canoes… twice down the river today lol… LOT OF WORK. I is tired …
half tempted to do an IRL stream out here in the middle of nowhere (basically)… but the internet is bad (10/1) and i really dont have much to talk aboat so meh
ibut now just resting, lol

also HI

2 Likes

also it would appear the TS forum now functions as it should lol (… so, like this one has for the past months, lol) … cool? not that ther’s anyone there, but still. i may add it to the list of “lets see if anything actually happened here today” sites i check semi daily.

in other news
new job starts soonTM
(a full time/real job, not just a summer one)
:smiley: lets just say, when I’m not working a $600 or more GPU or what have you will be a short time to save for, lol. but first, have annoying loans… then again… 1070 tis are only $400… hmmmm… lol.

1 Like

lol so it finally works now and doesn’t fail to load pages all the time? I’ve always found it slightly amusing that this forum ran better while running on old consumer hardware using a residential connection XD

2 Likes

Ive never had a issue with either forum lol

and, interestingly, was logan that finally fixed it lol. i still semi-follow TS because i find the videos amusing/slightly interesting sometimes (mostly amusing though). That said I am always able to pick up when logan is being sarcastic and etc, even before he started the tinfoil hat thing to make it abundantly clear (unlike some people i know who never realized the fact that there was a lot of jokes always lol)
so. yeah. that said, it’s not like i would actually buy anything from the merch store from them or anything like that because mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it was literally randomly broken (and never was fully featured) up till now so

2 Likes

Yeah the guy who Logan hired to build that forum basically took the keys and fucked off for a year. Logan finally just managed to get back into it to control the site.

2 Likes

ITS HAPPENING.gif (lol)

too bad this is like 3 hours away from me otherwise i’d go grab one.
hmmm
what else is there… will see. half tempted to do bargain hunting video or some thing interesting but will wait until im set up with new jerbs and things
in other news hows it going all?

Entirely unrelated… Its 140PM and because of the stormy weather it is almost as dark as night time lol GG

2 Likes

So adored just released their longest video yet lol

1 Like

also wow, having a surface pro is quite convenient for doing web browsing and etc
been using it for forumning and youtube videos, etc, and having discord open, the lot for nearly 2 hours now and it’s still got 59% battery left. granted, the performance is… well, it’s an i5 2c4t and intel HD 4400 … so there’s that, but it can do the web broswing and etc OK enough so
also having an SSD is nice.

i literally cant even play most indie games… but thats besides the point lol

2 Likes

my old macbook air had better graphics lol.

1 Like

i can only handle about 10mins of salt and an entire hour of it is just ridiculous lol

1 Like

is just an i5 4300U so yeah lol

Same things I use my Thinkpad X230t for. It’s the perfect machine to just pack along in a bag since the battery lasts like 7-8 hours on power-saver and has a handle to carry it around. Last generation with standard TDP mobile parts as well as external-only battery (meaning more battery capacity with the 9-cell variant).

Does weigh a bit more than a Surface, but I still get the IBM 7-row keyboard as well as a multi-touch IPS so I’ll take that tradeoff.

3 Likes

Caveman is famous-er now

3 Likes

Still don’t have a verification email from that place.

1 Like

famous-er

1 Like

er