Ordered Chaotic Discussions

Anime Discussion Corner

anime

Guess I’ll copypasta rant here too.

The Log Horizon anime basically ending with S2 pisses me off. Just cause some shithead of author thought it would be a good idea to commit tax fraud.
There’s so much stuff going on in S2 that should be dealt with in another season or two.

Spoilers
  • Plant Hwyaden as the opposing faction
  • Roe 2 (Shiroe’s character from the test server) representing a 3rd party
  • flavor text becoming real (the non-trivial fruit and on a more important side Misa’s scythe “Disaster” acting up and somehow teleporting Crusty and her “chopped off” hand to the Chinese server)
  • Kanami on the Chinese server and people’s ability to teleport to other servers (like KR with his teleport and supposedly Crusty, although the latter wasn’t on purpose)
  • a part of Akihabara becoming a dungeon/raid zone and the “geniuses” (which are supposed to be a part of Roe 2’s people
  • the possibility of going back to the real world
  • the entire continent of Yamato (which was a half-size model of Japan) growing in size
  • what about Shiroe creating a new type of magic like it’s nothing, being able to alter the laws of this world. and there’s another one in that world who created another new type of magic
  • the knights of Izumo: where the fuck are they? and what about Elias Hackblade?

It’s a pain in the ass cause it was/is actually a damn good show.

I know you’re pain. It is a shame because it set up a season 3 that never happened. So much was left hanging.

Rewatched Fairy Tail (both seasons). Skipped through some episodes where the story was stretched out. Good thing the final season is airing now.

Damn, that’s a lot of dust collecting here.

Uhm…I rewatched a bunch of shows (Flying Witch, Chuunibyou, Ben-To, and some others).

From the current season I’m only watching Goblin Slayer (duh), Yagate Kimi no Naru, Uchi no maid ga Uzasugiru and Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san. Some others I leave alone until they finished airing for bingeing (SWO3, Fairy Tail S3, etc).

Right now I’m watching Witch Craft Works.
Definitely a slow start but around episode 5 it picks up pace and gets much more interesting. It’s a shame, though, as it only has 12 episodes.

(The Drunken Dragon) #185

Insert “I see you’re a man of culture” meme here

Alternatively:

Insert “I’m an expert on lesbians” meme here

[spoiler] sadly can’t post pictures atm :sob: [/spoiler]

(🤢I don't english good 🤮) #186

Some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever seen. One episode of this was more then enough.

(The Drunken Dragon) #187

I thought it was alright, nothing great though, pretty meh.

Zombieland Saga is much, much better @TheDiddilyHorror knows what’s up

(🤢I don't english good 🤮) #188

I can only handle so much stupid before I want to bang my head on the table or punch the source of stupid.

The idea was enticing but after 3 episodes or so I dropped it from my list.

Zombieland Saga is so much better. And I don’t care for anime about idols at all.

(The Drunken Dragon) #190

It does do a couple of funny/interesting things, but it’s mostly the same shtick every episode. You’re not missing much.

(🤢I don't english good 🤮) #191

It amazing how in anime women’s hair always falls perfectly to cover the nipples when naked.

Also Goblin Slayer is pretty alright.

Or how there’s just enough fog, sun rays, object coincidentally covering them.

(The Drunken Dragon) #193

Whoever made Killing Bites didn’t get the memo then :wink:

(🤢I don't english good 🤮) #194

I agree with everything the TheDiddilyHorror said about Log Horizon two months ago.

(🤢I don't english good 🤮) #195

I need a suggestion for a heart warming anime stat!

Usagi Drop (witch a touch of sad)
Sweetness & Lightning
Barakamon

(🤢I don't english good 🤮) #197

Thank you!!!

(The Drunken Dragon) #198

Working!!
Denki-gai no Honya-san

Finally started reading the Overlord anime manga. Soooo much more details and information compared to the anime.

(🤢I don't english good 🤮) #200

Just wanted to say Goblin Slayer’s OP is hella good