Guess I’ll copypasta rant here too.
The Log Horizon anime basically ending with S2 pisses me off. Just cause some shithead of author thought it would be a good idea to commit tax fraud.
There’s so much stuff going on in S2 that should be dealt with in another season or two.
- Plant Hwyaden as the opposing faction
- Roe 2 (Shiroe’s character from the test server) representing a 3rd party
- flavor text becoming real (the non-trivial fruit and on a more important side Misa’s scythe “Disaster” acting up and somehow teleporting Crusty and her “chopped off” hand to the Chinese server)
- Kanami on the Chinese server and people’s ability to teleport to other servers (like KR with his teleport and supposedly Crusty, although the latter wasn’t on purpose)
- a part of Akihabara becoming a dungeon/raid zone and the “geniuses” (which are supposed to be a part of Roe 2’s people
- the possibility of going back to the real world
- the entire continent of Yamato (which was a half-size model of Japan) growing in size
- what about Shiroe creating a new type of magic like it’s nothing, being able to alter the laws of this world. and there’s another one in that world who created another new type of magic
- the knights of Izumo: where the fuck are they? and what about Elias Hackblade?
It’s a pain in the ass cause it was/is actually a damn good show.