Anime Discussion Corner

2 Likes

I want one of these but they’re $3,759 :cry:

Les pauls aren’t even that great. At least not for me… I like the thinner necks and my next guitar will have 24 frets because I like shredding.

I just want it because it’s the same model as Gitah

1 Like

I need more K-On but there isn’t any more unless i want to pick up reading…

Are there plans for more K-On anime? I haven’t seen any in my brief searching.

3 Likes

Not that I know of sadly, and I really don’t feel like reading a manga with music as a central theme.

S1+S2+movie. that’s it for the anime. There are 2 manga books that take place after graduation (one for Azu-Nyan and the new K-On club, the other one for Yui and the girls in college).

Don’t fall for people telling you Hibike Euphonium is the same. It isn’t. They have the music part in common but Hibike Euphonium is more serious about that and less slice of life.
If you like the KyoAni style, then Tamako Market, Amagi Brilliant Park and Kyoukai no Kanata are there too.

In terms of the same level slice of life-ness with wholesomeness, maybe Barakamon.
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru is a nice watch too.

1 Like

Finished the first season of Assassination Classroom. There’s usually a part in those action anime that have some sort of meh part. When there’s either boring fights to stretch it or something else that feels unnecessary or so little happened in the first 4/5 that they cram all the suspense and action into the last bit while still stretching and being boring. I saw the point where this usually happens and…nothing. It just keeps going with a steady pace. Good anime.

1 Like

I only have one show left to watch in my backlog. I’ll probably go digging to see if I find anything interesting to add to watch. I’m not too worried.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know this was possible.

I just finished this and it was extremely good IMO.

1 Like

It’s not… it’s all lies… There is no end to the backlog.

2 Likes

I’ve seen that. It was pretty good. Nice slow burn and interesting to watch.

1 Like

Continuing reading Demi-chan online (it’s not as if I have a shelf full of manga books to read…).
The anime was a bit tame and disappointing in terms of development between Takahashi and Satou. Gotta know if the manga improves on that.

Kinda want to add some anime decorations to my room. Nothing too weeby (none of those scroll posters and figures are fucking expensive).

What decorations are left?

1 Like

No idea. Probably only the small ones that look like clutter or cheap plastic crap.

What colors are you working with?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M88K7YQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_hAfQAbBAPFTN6

None, really.
A mousepad is a bit too static and I already use a plain black mousemat and a hard plastic mousepad.
Maybe I’ll find some kind of simple prop and try to make one myself.

This is all I have.

4 Likes

I mean it gets the job done

3 Likes

Haha, I got it at a family event. It could be better quality, but it shows I like Japan and that’s good enough. I’m also into 70s Japanese cars, so it works for two hobbies.

1 Like