Post what new thing you acquired recently

ftfy

3 Likes

Dont have a choice

3 Likes

there’s only a minor chance of fire it should be fine

4 Likes

Went over to half price book today. The ones I got look like they’ve never been read.

4 Likes

X-Files Season 11 (BluRay)
Overlord Vol. 9 (manga)

More new books. I got the 3 volume of K-On! too, but they were out of stock so I’m a one volume short of a complete set for now.

3 Likes

Grid 2 on Humble Bundle as it is free if you subscribe to their newsletter.
Includes 2 DLCs and another one (Derby Pack) is free on Steam right now.

LED Lenser P3

Been using my Litexpress Pen Power 100 for years and it’s served me well. Wanted another one but it’s out of stock. Most other cheap flashlights have that 3 mode bullshit I don’t care for. This one doesn’t. Was ~12€.

3 Likes

Finally bought a proper tap and die set.

4 Likes

And your gonna be so pissed when you break your first tap out of that set XD

1 Like

No doubt lol. Its a leap forward from what I had ( in the middle between the new blue trays)

I’m preparing to replace a ton of missing/broken sockets and wrenches. I inherited this tool chest from my dad, he was a mechanic for gm when I was a kid.

Want to finish a couple projects first though, cause good tools are expensive.

2 Likes

Need my own private space before i want to invest into any decent tool set. Shit goes missing otherwise

1 Like

Just have to buy heavy tools that need at least 5 people to carry around.

2 Likes

Aubey EDC knife (most likely some China thing but they claim it’s D2 steel and G10 grip…for 26€)

Kershaw Shuffle

2 Likes

New used keyboard Caveman gave me when we hung out last weekend before he left for basic. It’s one of those hall effect keyboards. The action on the switch it really nice and smooth. The only thing is that the keycaps need to be replaced.

3 Likes

Kershaw Shuffle is a refund (while I get to keep the knife)
Aubey EDC is a return + refund (stop pin bending out of hole, pocket clip screws not threading in)

Next one:

Ontario Rat 2

And some Locktite (just to have some).

As well as:

Paracord

Wiha Torx T8

Wera Torx T6

1 Like

Who you tryna lynch?

Nobody. But seeing all those paracord lanyards and comparing it with the one I made years ago made me want to make some again. Couldn’t decide with which colors to go (as 30m are ~10-14€ on Amazon), so I went with 2 multi-colored ones. They’ll look good on their own, as compared to just one color.

The knife was actually recommended by Skelterz on the other forum. Too bad it’s just AUS-8 steel instead of D2. I’m no steel pro but apparently it’s better.
Didn’t know that Böhler-Uddeholm steel (N680) is considered that good. Had a tour there in high school.

1 Like

Rammstein - Reise, Reise

Wanted this album for years. No idea why I never bought it. It’s my favorite from them.

1 Like