Post what new thing you acquired recently

Please tell me it’s for beating someone up and not for actually playing golf.

jk, have fun with it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Woot. IMG_20190719_163006

3 Likes

Does it have the dented blower style?

lol yup. pics incoming in lounge.

2 Likes

discovered my wimpy little 550 watt PSU is not enough for a 5700 xt and 2700x sooo… i kindof just bought a SuperNova 1300 G2 lmao… but, it was a better deal at $180 than most other things and it’s gold rated so why not…
also, fully modular.
loolll

2 Likes

oh, i forgot to post this earlier but this happened when i put kcups on my wishlist… now i haev over 100 cups of coffee lol…

3 Likes

An email from Amazon regarding the alarming number of returns :rofl:
Told ya this would happen. But they probably didn’t expect to get a 5 page long list within 2 minutes.

Heres the list of reasons to go fuck yourself

3 Likes

I try to keep my words calm and professional.
The only time I was really pissed and let it show was when this moron of a delivery guy put my ~200€ RAM kit in another person’s mailbox and the customer service told me I had to wait 3 days until Amazon Logistics can investigate. Fortunately that was an honest person and just put it in my mailbox when they noticed it wasn’t for them.
Three fucking days until they can investigate. By then this moron of a delivery guy already forgot in which mailbox he put it…
But it seems that Amazon has changed their standard email text. Last year they threatened to close my account if I didn’t explain the reasons for my returns. They either caught on that the source of the problem lies with them or I just buy so much that they feel the need to tone it down a little. Whatever the reason may be, a possible closure of my account hasn’t been mentioned.

1 Like

Woot.

4 Likes

Cigars and humidor arrived

4 Likes

Yes, I was weak…

3 Likes

Spigen Liquid Air for Razer Phone 2
Tudia Merge for Razer Phone 2
Some sweets (eating them kinda makes me feel gay)
Something I absolutely didn’t expect
IMG_20190730_162903870

Thanks, @Michael

3 Likes

lmao you can thank @Dje4321 for the box of dicks. hope you enjoy them, the unexpcted gifts are always the best :rofl:

3 Likes

wait…they’re not used, are they? :fearful:

2 Likes

I don’t know what do they taste like :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Coward :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

hey I got myself a box too, there nice and fruity with a distinct texture.

1 Like

Still talking about the sweets? You just said you don’t know what they taste like :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

thinking

2 Likes