Post what new thing you acquired recently

mx browns are the worst tactile switch ever lol but that aside, they are much better than reds or speeds. My personal favorite of off the shelf keyboards is MX black or MX greens. Greens are blues but more (click, force etc).

Good tactile switches don’t really come on most off the shelf boards though so browns are usually about the only choice normally for that.

1 Like

That may be, can’t really say cause MX Silent and Brown are the only ones I ever typed on (don’t really count the small switch tester with Red/Black/Brown/Blue as “experience”).
Blues would’ve been neat too but that clickity-clack would be annoying at home when I’m up at night (not for me, for others).

Never even heard of those. Need to look em up.

1 Like

theres this kind

and the fancy ones are essentially tiny screens that you can re-legend on the fly like the Streamdeck (though, not sure if there is mechanical versions of these yet for tech reasons)

Are the ones Razer put on their keyboard in 2012 the same?

Deathstalker Ultimate

technically yes, as far as the streamdeck comparison
as far as being mechanical switches, thats the low profile Razer keyboard so its just rubber domes/scissor switches

1 Like

Ah, okay. So the special thing about them is screen + mechanical switch. Gotcha.

1 Like

but linear is bad it needs to feel like a type writer with multiple random clicks and stops

If your fingers don’t hurt after typing half a page, you’re using the wrong switches.

ey if a dome is good enough for a switch pro controller its good enough for a p3 workstation

PC upgrade time, Ryzen 9 5950X and a Asus Dark Hero to put it in

6 Likes

They are basically keys caps with 2 layers outer clear and inner switch

Really nice for macros and point of sales

1 Like

I finally gave in and ordered an Xbox Series controller.
My white XBOne X controller works (except for the re-connect bug but that has nothing to do with the controller, that’s apparently Windows), but the left side creaks to no end. One of the plastic pieces that make up the shell is warped and doesn’t fit properly (sharp edges/corner) and constantly creaks and moves while playing to the point where I’m just fed up with it.
The other XBOne (older model) that I have is only used for charging (the buttons and joysticks are way too worn out) cause on this model the indicator LED on the cable works (not when plugged into the newer XBOne model, which is a) known and b) weird, cause…why?).

The new XBox Series controllers are supposed to be a bit smaller and I’m curious how that will feel. I don’t think the One X controller was too big.

Nice headphones!

1 Like

I have the same pair amazon se.

1 Like

Thanks! They’re still my daily driver for gaming, movies and YT (don’t really listen to much music anymore).
Overall a good alrounder, especially for the price that I got them for.

It’s still a good controller but I think I liked the previous model a tad bit better. Gonna take a while to get used to the d-pad shape.

btw, did you put the typo in your name on purpose?

Nope. lol. I did not notice the typo. oh well.

I can fix that for you if you want.

3 Likes

Watchmen series and Movie, 6th and final season of vikings, complete battlestar galactica on blu ray (i had bought it once, but the discs somehow molded after like 2 years of owning them). ram in case ram shortage/price hike happens.

1 Like

Go ahead. It is supposed to be Ancient not Anvient

2 Likes

Alright that should be fixed, guess your blue avatar guy now lol

1 Like