Post what new thing you acquired recently

It’s the only way to get black noctua fans, and I had 9 fan slots to fill in the case.

I guess I could have gotten the industrial ppcs, but they’re really loud.

1 Like

you dont like weird green grey, or cream and brown?

1 Like

Considering you can’t really find cases without glass side panels anymore or ones that have a color scheme that fits those colors of fans, No.

1 Like

nah any generic all blacc case would fit any of them, just do all black everything and have black and green, black and cream(instead of white) etc

1 Like

I ideal case today is a rackmount server chassis change my mind.

1 Like

prolly wont fit most big gpus in a 4u idk XD.

if they had a 6u version of the 4u ones that would fit big tower coolers/extra height gpus, 140mm fans etc prolly be cool for like ~150$

I disagree with because they’d look out of place if everything else is black and there’s no parts that match their colors

Those aren’t exactly easy to move or practical for a normal bedroom or office. Plus I don’t want to have to get a case for my case.

1 Like

nah if do like rgb strips and stuff and make the color close

like black and red, black and blue, green orange etc doesnt really matter what shade

1 Like

Agree to disagree

Today is a good day :grin:

4 Likes

Hannibal Lecter Trilogie (BluRay, w/ German/English audio/subs)

I wanted the BluRay versions of the movies for a long time but Amazon charges shipping for all 18+ rated movies/shows/games. Now I got it at a store for even a few cents cheaper than on Amazon.

2 Likes

Went back to the store and got some more.

Alita: Battle Angel (BluRay)

Parasite (BluRay, my case is translucent black/dark grey for some reason, it’s not the black&white version)

John Wick 1-3 (BluRay)

I haven’t seen any of those yet, only heard good stuff about em, though.

2 Likes

must be some eu thing lol

I just looked it up to see what the exact reason is and apparently they changed it for movies. It’s now without a fee for Prime members.
But there’s still a shipping fee for games that are rated 18+. Doesn’t matter if your total order is more than 29€.

Just tested it by putting the Hannibal Lecter Trilogy in the shipping cart and proceeding to order it. It’s bullshit, they still charge 4€ for shipping.
iirc some service employee once mentioned something about still buying an 18+ rated game/movie and then contacting Amazon for a refund on the shipping fee.
Meh. Unless I can’t get it at Müller (and I can let them order it for me too if it’s not in stock) then maybe I’ll try it someday.
I grew tired of contacting Amazon’s customer service because of some bullshit that’s their fault. So I rarely order anything at all there anymore.

so is it just 18+ games or like dildongs and stuff too?

least here any game whatever doesnt matter just has to be the fullfiment thru amazon or whatever

lol nah, only games and movies.
but in order to watch 18+ rated movies/episodes on Prime Video and buy games/movies you need to submit proof that you’re over 18 (aka send Amazon a copy of your passport/ID/etc).

ordered a case of schokakola for the meme, also some random surplus crap

edit: my long screws showed up m5x20mm

1 Like

Power brick for the g4 mac mini the little machine is still going sadly no wifi or bt card installed like i hoped im gonna install 10.5.8 and use it as a itunes media server

you can still log on itunes on these by puting ur 2fa code at the end of your password on older itunes for even os9

2 Likes

is same thread but these are pretty long

and in general the basic fan ones are good enough in that its unlikely you will strip them out before you get new screws since every fan usually comes with them, so only really get 1 maybe a couple shots at it bein really tight that first time it goes in and has to cut the threads from nothing

the long ones actual proper machine screws(with a point like a sheet metal screw i guess) like super beefy/overkill for fans but look kinda cool i guess if into the big bulk head industrial whatever look

kinda annoying have to order online usually since weird screw(metric but also machine screw with a point not the flat tip, is like an alternate thread cutting since tip is kinda micro serrated/sharp, just not the kind where it clears chips with the big cut out) that usually only have basic stuff for metric threads in us :x, well at basic ass like homedepot or whatever, if went to specific place got some around just assload of fasteners prolly got stuff

Ugly 90s keyboard+keyboard

Ps2 creative labs prodikey a fun looking pile of garbage

IT HAS A FUN BUTTON!

IT HAS A STRAP TO BE THE KEYBOARD TAR THING

2 Likes