The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

i just go to quakecon (and not a different one instead) because its still the closest and cheapest one for me to attend by a lot
that is until i make one of my own or whatever, but still (long term maybe thing, but i also know how much work it takes to make an event so we will see if that ever becomes a thing lol)

2 Likes

Seems like that did the trick.

Installing carball now.

yes it’s the first game I’m installing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

as long as it isn’t the only game you install you are normal lol

1 Like

Nah I gotta get Warframe and Hearthstone on there too

3 Likes

cant sleep, must post keyboards
lol

1 Like
2 Likes

There’s a cool event going on in carball.

They’ve added a game mode temporarily which emulates Super Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars (the game that was evolved into Rocket League). And it’s a lot of fun. The differences are a couple boost pads have been moved, the ball is a different weight, and the goals aren’t built into the wall anymore. It’s like hockey where you can go behind it now.

And there’s an event currency to buy some decent rewards you can get from playing.

2 Likes

meh
besides, its not actual discussion on them so
that and forum still small so yeah

cant sleep, must post GPUs

Beautiful bastards.

2 Likes

Watches gamers get pissy from afar

1 Like

Lol.

Also amusing is someone who asked in a tech support channel on discord why they were having issues with Wine trying to run Overwatch…
Its wine. If there are issues reinstall and tweak… Or just give up and use windows :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh well.

In other news. There’s another AMD vlan coming up on the 28th :smiley:
https://community.amd.com/community/red-team/blog/2018/07/09/2nd-gen-amd-ryzen-vlan

Also hows it going all?

1 Like

Aw shit

Another Quakecon reveal :smiley:

The name concerns me still.

I mean. It is set in hell so the eternal fires of doom …
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No I’m thinking of live services.
Imagine a Doom with an Endless Random Generated maps.
It probably won’t be that.

Its not Bethesda, its Id so I highly doubt that lol.
Besides. The only way that would be good is if it was a CoD Zombies style multiplayer so. But that’s been done to death already so…

1 Like

RANT: When companies patch exploits in single player games and it requires player intent to trigger. If it gives someone a advantage in a world only effected by them does it really matter enough that you have to remove it. If you can sit there and grind something for 3 hours to gain a large amount of levels then why stop it? its a world where my actions matter the most then let me be the one to make those choices

1 Like

Exactly, the argument is always its cheating and breaks the game but the only person your “ruining” the experience for is yourself, it really shouldn’t matter but I think the developers have an thing for wanting people to experience the game the way they intended it to be and don’t like that it can get around that with bugs and exploits even if it is singleplayer.

I wanted Linux Tablets to be a thing but it never really happened. Though you can install linux on a tablet.

2 Likes

Nothing preventing you from installing it on old tablets besides the fact the manufacturers lock down the devices at the firmware level and used closed sourced drivers :frowning:

1 Like