The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I would be surprised if you hated it. Is the best hacking representation ive yet to see. Plus it really nails the suspense.

I wanna buy my parents one of the $100 rokus for the main room

2 Likes

Rokus are convenient because they arent owned by Google or Amazon so when those two fight about dumb things you can still, say for example, stream YouTube videos to your Roku lol

Nice on the other things

3 Likes

Wooo only a couple hours left of work. Then probably will stream if I’m not too tired after doing a full 12 hours… Which is a maybe? Though I have been setting sleep schedule to be to go to bed during the day and be awake at night over the past weeks so shouldnt be too bad

Not sure what I’ll play but still

Other than that HI

Unrelated
1070 tis are going for $370 semi locally
Woah
Then again I’d have to drive 3 hours or so to get it… Hmmm.
Still, nice to see them that cheap.
Saw a few on eBay that were almost as cheap but not that cheap

Yeah prices are dropping fast. Only took 9 months, but it’s happening. Vega 56 is almost worth what I paid for mine in January.

Edit: Also this:

Sooo close to where it should be ($190 by now).

MOAR THREADS :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing quite like the feeling of running DD and praying at the same time

Running with double Ds and praying sounds like a really specific activity. Not sure many people will be able to experience that.

moar threads

… Is only 1 thread

more threads for the forum. Just trying to keep overall thread production up. Even if it means doing it myself

1 Like

Hey I’ve got stuff in the works just need to not be lazy and actually finish them first XD

1 Like

Moar activity as good as moar threads though
Also what @Michael said lol

Yep. Activity comes from members and members come from activity.

High, how are you lol
But thread count means nothing really so why worry about it :stuck_out_tongue: more threads is better but unless blog posts that are more or less meant to be dead new threads that arent lounges arent really going to go anywhere
Besides theres the lounge until a point when we actually need to split into separate topics anyway.

1 Like

Is nice having a thread for things because if its in the lounge then it just gets lost to the noise

1 Like

The lounge is basically the forum atm lol
Unless its a meme or I feel like posting to the mech keyboard thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I am very confused
Someone out of the blue messaged me a picture on discord of a fridge with some coke and Pepsi cans in it with no context and …
I have no idea why

1 Like

it happens lol.

1 Like

Also nice video

1 Like

lol after their OS battle this has be good XD

1 Like