The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

aquaman was probably the best choice for a DC movie as it being aquaman it should automatically fail but any effort put into it will be magnified

1 Like

It’s actually a good … Well, decent action movie (if you like hero movies it’s good, if not it’s still decent) and way better than any previously made DC movie since the actually good Batman movies in the 2000s lol.
And it has a logical (if very sci-fi) storyline so.

It was kindof cheesy at a couple of points but overall for me was a good movie (maybe 7 or 8/10)
So yeah.

what in the actual fuck, intel, lmao.

its bigger than freaking dual socket boards… for one CPU

4 Likes

Here at intel we are celebrating our new 14++nm node with our new eatx++ form factor

4 Likes

It needs to be that big so the case can conceal the water chiller behind it XD

4 Likes

You know how you use to be able to put a line in discourse to break things up and it would show the line?

Well it is gone.

See Example of where Lines had been but now aren’t there:
Example

1 Like

My access point is ticking…probably not good (no mechanical parts, afaik).

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s ---- now.

2 Likes

That is strange, they are showing up fine for me in that example, maybe its something on your browsers end?

your correct it has no mechanical parts and shouldn’t make a sound. it possibly could be a whine from the inductors though, I’ve seen this happen a fair bit on access points before.

iirc its always been --- or at least that is what I’ve always used for it.

1 Like

Could be. I’m using chrome so maybe that is the issue.

1 Like

On mobile chrome they show up but are tiny, if on a desktop they might just seem invisible because of being small.

its possible, could try a different browser to be sure or clear the cache for the forum and see if that fixes it.

A quick search and some topics on the Ubiquiti forums later shows that Ubiquiti recommends sending those back for RMA. I already managed to get a replacement approved by Amazon.

1 Like

Can confirm chrome is the issue. Just tested in firefox. Firefox shows the lines.

1 Like

Plot twist… not chrome. It’s the Red Theme.

Changed to dark theme can see the lines now.

2 Likes

hmm wouldn’t have expected that since that theme hasn’t been changed recently. I’ll take a look at it and see if i can find out why.

I can still see the line even when i change the the red theme. maybe the act to changing the theme reset whatever was broken and it might be fixed moving back to the red one?

1 Like

Can confirm that. Look at us exploring a minor strange occurrence and solving it.

2 Likes

did you use red
or red theme
because red is the default
and red theme i made

yep but we got there in the end and it fixed now is the main thing.

I tried both, the only difference for the line between the two is that in the Red Theme its red and not grey.

1 Like

Starting the season off in perfect form. First client is already a half hour late…

1 Like