The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Not really. I still have my old backup of before I had the phone repaired. I’m testing the new new so you don’t have to.

I believe I was on 7.1 though (lineage14.1) but I think 6 was fine. It had fde and privacy guard which is what I tend to look for in the current OSs.

2 Likes

I got something neat from Remedy [I’ll take better pictures with my camera later]:

How did I get this and what is it for?:

I’m on the Remedy’s official discord server for their upcoming game Control . There was a time you could ask a question to the main character. I asked a question “What is your favorite hot beverage?” Then I got a pm from the community manger. Letting me know I had been selected to receive free swag for Control. I gave my address and received the package today.

This is the video in which my question was answered [The video is kinda meta]:

3 Likes

I wonder if there is actual text you can extract from it

2 Likes

Neat.
edit
oh also @ThatBootsGuy this game is amusing. kindof like carball, theres even a foosball mode which is quite amusing because everyone is marbles and theres fun powerups as well. and its a free game :smiley:

1 Like

Tax season cannot end soon enough… Would be so much better if I was running it all, but she’s refusing to retire. As a result my stress levels are through the roof for various issues she causes…
Trying to maintain my composure like:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Netflix news:

Netflix is having a movie made about 2000 AD’s Button Man:

1 Like

Already happy I got the new SMD rework station. That’s a free 40 Gigabit NIC.

2 Likes

It’s been kinda quiet here the last few days. Is everyone busy?

1 Like

Pretty much, I’ve had a lot to do lately plus its the weekend which is usually more quiet.

1 Like

I just haven’t been interneting much lately

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been very busy. Hopefully things will normalize by this coming Saturday.

2 Likes

Non Spoiler Thoughts on Star Trek Discover Season 1:
I got this on Bluray because I wasn’t going to pay for CBS Access to watch it.

This is Star Trek influenced by the Battlestar Galactica Reboot. I can see that. What do I mean? The story is serialized meaning all the episodes connect. It has a dark undertone throughout.

Anyway, it is a solid show. It is a bit bleak which is really weird to see that in Star Trek. It still has optimism there. I do plan to buy Season 2 when it comes out.

1 Like

Yeah, tax season is still going on for me. I was lucky to be able to get out and see the Sabres’ game tonight which was amazing since the game was pretty epic.

2 Likes

Apparently my live wallpaper does holidays too. It mimics the weather and day/night cycle.

1 Like

yeah, had a st paddys day party for family and a few friends that i ran, was ok, also been cleaning and packing over the course of a few days. will pack more like completely tear down my gaming rigs and make them ready for shipping, box some things, etc. in a few weeks before i leave but still. down to hte one rig atm and my humidor is no longer in my room, moved it downstairs for the summer, and so on.
sold my 2400g rig to my dad because he wanted it for a test bench (testing gpus and whatnot, so the igpu comes in handy on the 2400g).
otherwise working out and whatnot. playing some video games as well but mostly just irl things really.

hows everyone else doing :smiley: ?

4 Likes

Still alive so I guess I’m ok. Other then that been doing school shit and finishing my application for a study abroad program in the UK this fall.

3 Likes

Counting down the days to april 15th…

3 Likes

Server will be going down in a little bit to migrate everything over

2 Likes

Good luck

2 Likes