The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I have returned from the depths. How is everyone?

3 Likes

Pretty good. Work is busy ish, and everything is in lockdown so lots of gaming and whatnot lol. How have you been?

1 Like

Good good. Been chillin, figuring things out so that’s always a good time.

1 Like

have 2 jabs still have to do both lel

but them trump bux i get second tax refund

stressed, depressed and struggling with money.

Welcome back though

gonna start work on this now. Expect the forum to be down for a bit

1 Like

Updates/Upgrades and matenice have been performed

2 Likes

Tfw you sit down to watch some anime and the internet in your area dies

3 Likes

download it in the first place ya baka ass nibba

meanwhile my ISP gave me an extra 20 down for free

3 Likes

in other news might have to open my media server up to check cables or something lel

stupid ass drive keeps parking or something, smart readings aint showing jack/no failures, but at random after not being used can just be not available, have to restart before can access it, might be a loonix thing though idk

I would but the drive I use for that also died

we had first drive yes, but what about second drive

lel that succs though :x.

@Dje4321 fuccing wd lel

WD’s reply for my drives is: “Unfortunately, Intellipark feature or idle time settings for the hard drive cannot be changed, this feature is used to safely park the mount head when there is no read/write operation to secure data stored on platters from damage.” But no mention on what the life of the drive on this parameter is.

1 Like

write a script that polls a single random (prevents caching) sector from the disk to keep it from parking

1 Like

Ive been working on getting OAUTH2 sign in working. You will be able to sign in via the following services

• Google (May not work 100%, Waiting on OAUTH2 verification. Tested and no issues)
  • Github
  • Discord
  • Twitter (Waiting on approval before it can be implemented)
  • Email
2 Likes

shoudlnt have to fix their garbage drives and loonix tho lol

just some dumb shiz sometimes it cant be powered back on or something after it parks

Do Y’all want me to make a topic on your trump-bux™ or just a post here?

Feel free to make a topic if you believe its in depth enough. If your taking a politicial spin on it. Just make sure its in the politics category

1 Like

like peoples purchases with it?

lolno. Just telling people how it works

1 Like