1 Like

This statement implies that I go placesā€¦

So you dont goto the restroom?

2 Likes

good point.

Guess Iā€™ll get a switch :upside_down_face:

not really thoā€¦

1 Like

Not the greatest, not sound incredibly ranty and negative iā€™m just gonna say family trouble and its been a long day and leave it at that.

I really need a break from this shit though :disappointed:

ā€¦so I loaded an old save for Dragon Age Inquisition because I didnā€™t like that my character in that play through ended up alone. No. I do not except that realty for this character. It does require me to trudge through the game again but Iā€™m doing out of loyalty to a character and not loyalty to the game.

3 Likes

Freezingā€¦ ordered propane on Tuesday and theyā€™ve yet to deliver it, even told them it was an emergency, but nopeā€¦ gonna have to wait it out until Monday afternoon I supposeā€¦

Just another reason Iā€™m not relying on my brother to do anything for the house everā€¦ he was supposed to have checked that and never did. Also checked the mailbox (another of what are supposed to be his responsibilities btw) to find bills for everythingā€¦ including shutdown notices from national grid. I paid it, donā€™t worry lol, they printed them before I had sent in the payment which was before the due date, just annoying because if I hadnā€™t checked that weā€™d be SoL if I hadnā€™t already paid it.

Also a notice from the bank that a clientā€™s check to pay me had bouncedā€¦ good thing I have all their information and can just cash it when their refund comes in.

Good news is I have a new debit card finally which is nice. And tax season is in full swing so Iā€™m rich for the time being.

2 Likes

Enjoying my last days off before I go offshore for three weeks.

1 Like

So ye this just happened

1 Like

how?
revenge of the burnt pizza?

2 Likes

F

1 Like

My mother wanted some ice cream and it was rock soild so i applied force and the handle of the spoon broke off and the metal part at the end went right into my hand.

Iā€™m at A&E now and is probably gonna be a long wait.

1 Like

What is it with you and food?

2 Likes

Ye isnā€™t one of my strong points is it.

3 Likes

Will they have to cut off your hand?

Somehow I doubt it

How long will you have to wait?

2-3 hours

oof, UK hospitals sound shitty

1 Like

2 Likes