The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I could too, if I had a switch.

3 Likes

watching DOJ RP and relaxing after our store being smashed all day. $13k in sales from 8AM-9PM. We average $3-4k and 2 cashiers can barely keep up at some points

Scratch that. WAN show time

2 Likes

:oregano: ?

I donā€™t like it.
No Ron Perlman.
No Del Toro.
Not a sequel to the existing 2 movies.

Iā€™ve had enough with those reboots.

Howā€™s everyone doing?

1 Like

In bed, should be sleeping, but the YouTube seduces.

2 Likes

OnePlus is repairing my 3T camera no charge (stopped focusing). Even paid for overnight shipping. I bought it in February 2017. Most likely a known defect or recall as its probably out of warranty but still nice they are taking care of the issue. The phone otherwise has been excellent and the repair service was exceptional. I run LineageOS and twrp. Just thought Iā€™d share, Iā€™ll definitely be buying my next phone from OnePlus.

2 Likes

OnePlus is pretty good. Never heard of many people having issues with them

1 Like

since mount & blade Bannnerlord is never actually coming out lol, i guess someone else is going to do it better; this game is quite similar to Mount & Blade in a lot of ways it seems and comes out in a couple of days (on the 7th). I think Iā€™ll get it and see how it is, has my interest anyway as i quite like M&B so:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been wanting a new Mount and Blade game. Let me know if this one does a good job at that.

1 Like

Because today is ā€œpancakeā€ day and Iā€™m obligated to do so I made some. :yum:

2 Likes

Good thing you said what they are :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Glad you left the quotes on ā€œpancakeā€ because those be some sad pancakesā€¦
Not as bad as the pizza, but you really shouldnā€™t be allowed to cookā€¦

3 Likes

You all know what Iā€™m like at cooking but the ones below look much better honest.

3 Likes

When the stereotype fits perfectlyā€¦

2 Likes

Should get a loicense for it, m8. Maybe thatā€™ll improve things.

Do you put chocolate on your pancakes?

1 Like

ye usually chocolate and bananas and maybe syrup sometimes.

2 Likes

Peanut Butter and syrup :yum:

1 Like

We cut them up and put them in soup :stuck_out_tongue:

@Michael How bad is public education in the UK because thereā€™s this 14-15 year old kid on Discord Iā€™m in and he needed to have his hand held through this entire problem.

Iā€™ve been able to do problems like this since I was like 10. Are UK public schools that bad or is this kid just really stupid.

1 Like