The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

your not wrong, just I’d rather have some steak than no steak.

3 Likes

Would have loved a fresh $20 steak but shitty cheap $5 1Lb steaks solves my meat craving well. All 3 combined are 1lb. Middle was the same size but the dogs didnt want to wait and neither did i lol.

3 Likes

I think pork chops are less expensive than steak. They are always tender/juicy when grilled, maybe an idea for next time.

Now im hungry.

2 Likes

Beef and only beef is the only meat i crave lol. Not a fan of bacon and fuck turkey anything.

Get stoned. Will make it better. I swear /s

1 Like

Haven’t smoked for probably 12 years. Id probably die if i hit a bong. One time I was drunk and decided to take a few rips and got soooo sick. I had my fun for a while haha.

2 Likes

3 Likes

What can i say. Im a slut for steaks :yum:

3 Likes

can only dream about getting your mouth around a nice thick juicy piece of protein? XD

3 Likes

Feels nice to have a lounge, doesn’t it? :smirk:

3 Likes

lol ye is a nice having lounge and hasn’t descended into chaos. don’t really know what happened but not surprised and was probably long over due to be closed at some point. not like anything like that’d happen here though. we’d deal with it before it got that far.

ah, i see. people were using flags as a blunt weapon on posts they didn’t like and mods just couldn’t keep up with it.

1 Like

Over 100 flags in 30 days were probably the last straw.
But I’m surprised it hasn’t been closed sooner.

1 Like

ye i’d say it was long overdue but :woman_shrugging: was bound to happen and not worth worrying about any of that here.

2 Likes

I got promoted at my work but my status is a paradox and I’m in limbo cause I’m being trained by the manager who has been off the last two days. It is a weird state. I’m working and doing some really important stuff. This is a management position. I found a lot of concern things that I’m going to need to have address.

2 Likes

I love the idea of management but every single fucking person is a moron and has no idea what communication or training means.

1 Like

At a certain point you should just grab your ban hammer because fuck those people

3 Likes

Both the flagged and flaggers (cause some of those were “I don’t agree with their opinion” type of flags).

idk, I just hope the other megathreads don’t get flooded as people seek another place to shitpost like nothing happened. I quite like the anime thread over there.

1 Like

I was debating on making a solid blog over there, but in lieu of recent events I’ve been thinking “nah, fuck this shit”.

Best thread IMO.

4 Likes

The only really relevant one for me over there.
Due to a lack of people it feels more like Facebook status updates here, tbh.

1 Like