The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Is this for Fedora only or can you create a bootable USB drive for any OS/distro?
nvm

1 Like

I have not. The What Is sounds legit though

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-silverblue/

Just installed Ubuntu today to go back to Windows 10 :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ll definitely give it a try when my projects simmer down.

1 Like

Mā€™Linux

Word is Tool will play new music at the festival this weekend. Super excited to be able to see the debut.

1 Like

It would appear firefox is currently completely fuckered. Some certificate issue is causing my add ons to not work.

RIP me I guess

2 Likes

RIP seems fucked for me too, canā€™t install addons but thought it mightā€™ve just been Fedora Silverblue.

Yup for me too.
Huge screw-up on Mozillaā€™s side. Not a single add-on works.

I guess itā€™s time to choose a backup browser thatā€™s not based on Firefox.

Using Vivaldi for now. A bit better than what I remember from last time I tried it.
Not bad, but some customization stuff is missing (like moving buttons around, really minor stuff).
And I need to get used to Chrome extensions.

2 Likes

Same, seems to have some really powerful tools. Iā€™ll just be using it to stay safe while out on the seas and to avoid ads on youtube (I was so freaked out when an ad popped up in the middle of a video lol)

1 Like

For me it was more annoyance than freaking out. Ads, all the scripts and Reddit being shit without RES.

Decided to not be lazy and fix my avatar XD

3 Likes

You failed yourself lol

Screenshot%20from%202019-05-05_18%3A46%3A09

looks really weird now without it though

1 Like

i feel nude without the hat

1 Like

Now you know how I feelā€¦

1 Like

Just a naked Fedora flowing in the breeze

1 Like

Finished my replay of ME2ā€¦ This Shepard has been tragic despite doing alot of good things. Anyway, when I started ME3 this time feels different from the other times [13 or 14ish). It feels final. How will it end for this Shepardā€¦ I wonder? Did you know Bioware added a 4th option after release?

Spoiler

Did you know there is a Shepard who maybe alive (Renegade Destroying the Reapers)?

2 Likes

Hey everyone, connections to the server are incredibly slow right now even locally, have a fair idea whats causing it is but gonna quickly reboot while Iā€™m at it and apply some updates.

Sorry about this, shouldnā€™t take more than 10 minutes.

1 Like

The Replay of RAGE has hit a major design flaw.

Truth I never bit RAGE. On this replay I reached further than I had before ā€¦ however I reached a giant which only has one weak spot you have to hit with a Rocket launcher at a very exact moment. I tried beating for an hour.

You know what. No. RAGE is a flawed and poorly designed game. No one should play this. I tried. I mean I really tried but:
The task are repetitive
The combat is boring
Boss fights are flawed and unrewarded
Fighting mutants is a waste of ammo because no reward

On the list of games Iā€™d recommend youā€™d never play. Iā€™m done with RAGE. I can play the sequel without playing the first if the reviews are good for it.

1 Like

Its a shame whats happened to GoT S8. It went from slow methodical pacing where a single goal took a season to complete to now where it feels like they are trying to tie off as many loose ends as possible as quickly as possible to finish off the story. It just feels wrong. Can only describe it as moving from medieval fantasy to sitcom.

1 Like

thats a shame, what i really liked about GoT is the attention to detail and nothing happened by chance. everything had a reason and consequences that arched the series and tied together. this doesnā€™t sound like it does the previous seasons justice at all.