The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

makes dual vega… aaand its only in the mac pro. rofl AMD.

1 Like

ye that Mac Workstation actually looks pretty cool though and you can get two of them for 4x Vega GPUs in one machine. I just hope Apple can actually cool them XD

With a starting price of $6000 lmao
That only includes an 8core Intel, 32gb ram and a 580X.
The qaud Vega … Probably in the $10000 range lol

never said it was good value just that it looks cool lol

though if you REALLY need a Mac for your workflow its still a damn powerful machine.

1 Like

at least its a desktop now lol

1 Like

ye took them long enough and it isn’t a trash can too lol

Now it’s a fucking cheese grater.

1 Like

How dare you

The Mac Workstation was designed to be a high-performance system based on absolute flexibility and uncompromising utility to remove barriers. So you can do your greatest work.

What I take away from this is Its Beautifully functional so you don’t have to get up to grate your cheese and keep working XD

2 Likes

And it comes with convenient handles, so it’s easier to toss out the window it keeps thermal throttling cause Apple doesn’t know shit about cooling.

1 Like

What I want to know is how Apple thought they could cool 4 Vegas :rofl:

1 Like

The same way they cool their iPads. For maximum quietness.
Actual performance doesn’t matter, only numbers on a sheet do.

1 Like

My question is how they thought they could cool a 8 core i9 in a thin and light. Imagine how people would react with the modern amd equivalent of the 8350

1 Like

In true Apple fasion they’ll probably throttle it down to the same perforamnce of an 8350 XD

1 Like

“Teammate watches Site A”

Bomb has been planted

“Continues to watch A”

2 Likes

lmao thats even worse than the people who stay at Bomb Site B when its planted at A XD

1 Like

yay for allergies. had to cut the grass in the garden. It took a couple of hours with how overgrown it got. My eyes are red and can’t stop sneezing :frowning:

1 Like

Having red eyes after a couple of hours doing weed? Sounds normal.

1 Like

lol ye though nowhere near as much fun as smoking it :420: :420:

Who told you you couldn’t smoke it?

ain’t no one getting high smoking garden weeds.