The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

And without pay2win and loot boxes.

2 Likes

About Playstation. They aren’t going to have a show or be at E3. They could show somethings during E3 on Youtube but no streams.

Also there has been word Death Stranding may be coming to PC but there has been a solid source I could find on that.
Sony gave Hideo Decima Engine to make the game. There were no strings attached. On the box art it doesn’t say on Playstation Only or Playstation Exclusive. This one is kinda a sketchy but believable rumor. Wait and see.

1 Like

Didn’t Sony have issues with live gameplay during one of the last E3s?

Honestly I don’t remember.

so, this is a thing now lol

1 Like

rofl. one of the games announced at E3 is a top down… minecraft dungeon crawler… at least it’s 4player coop.
(i’m watching e3 because i have nothing better to do, while modding skyrim again)

ye was announced at Minecon Earth a while back but they didn’t show much then, actually looks like it might be quite fun though if you can get a full party going.

and now a … blair witch game?
confused but ok
also cyberpunk 2077… has keanu reeves :smiley:
also Xbox is bringing back BattleToads lmao

next gen xbox has zen 2 and navi with gddr6… and an ssd standard…
thumbs%20up%20kid

set for 2020 launch.

ye so does the PlayStation 5 lol :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

meh
they are the same anyway lol…
at least AMD has both still :stuck_out_tongue:

vs what? lol

Intel is a dumpster fire thats on 14+++nm with a architecture riddled with security bugs. Sure you could go arm but what dev wants to deal with that.

1 Like

and its also not like Nvidia would go it it either, inb4 they surprise everyone and go back to PowerPC XD

mostly nvidia, just amusing to me that if amd makes both… they have the same spec… y u no crossplay sony …
then again, it’s sony.
next gen will really be the battle of the exclusives lol, except this time around its PC+Xbox vs PS(X)

only reason Nvidia isn’t in the consoles is margins the console guys want is far lower and AMD decided todo it for much cheaper anyway.

Plus AMD has semi-custom so they can tweak it to meet exact specs

1 Like

that and all that AMD modularity means it’s cheaper from that as well. also existing contracts and etc.

ye their semi custom portfolio is a really big strong point, also why even though both the XBox and PlayStation use the same hardware we might actually see some pretty huge differences between the two. plus either way with Nvidia it’d have to be a Tegra and they couldn’t have an x86 SoC

Thus making the hype for the game more real. Also we have a release date now.

2 Likes

but back to an earlier topic, Forza horizon 4 has a lego expansion and it looks hilarious. I might get the game + that DLC when it drops later this week, depending on if i feel like using the annoying Xbox store or not lol… i do really enjoy the horizon series, just haven’t gotten around to buying any of the new ones because microsoft store.

reminds me of the tiny cars expansion of Burnout Paradise.