The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I like to play it save though with full warranty. If I had bought my X370 mobo used then I’d been shit out of luck. With Amazon I get 24 months for returning defective electronics. Probably with any other seller here too cause EU, but with Amazon it’s pretty hassle free (in case of my electronics I was able to swap them without any downtime cause I can send it back after I got the replacement, I think except for my CPU).

Bad news: i have to get the starter in my car replaced tomorrow. I have no idea how long this will take so I’m going to take two movies with me to watch but I can’t decide on which two so poll:

Edit to allow you to vote for multiples

• The Dark Knight
  • Safe
  • Moon
  • 3 10 to Yuma [The Remake]
  • The Truman Show
  • Aliens

0 voters

1 Like

Puny trainer weapon lol. Though I am better than I thought at drill team to start anyway. I got most of the basic things right away. Just need a lot of practice. The actually throwing the guns around part is … Odd though.

Hence why the trainer weapon is all wood and has tape all over lol. It’s going to get dropped.

3 Likes

by trying to figure out how to uninstall forza 4 again… accidentally learned how to delete the other windows apps too. lol.
also ffffuuuu windows store, 3rd time installing forza horizon 4.
Meh. Resetting windows now because that’s the only way to reset the game it seems. And by that I mean actually delete it. Rip.

1 Like

ended up just nuking my windows, a bunch of msi crapware was on it anyways lol. wooo for reinstalling all the things though.

1 Like

Lucky I did have money saved to repair the car but that doesn’t make it hurt less and cause some deep reflection. I watched The Truman Show while I waited with my Noise Isolation Shure. So the X390 has the Dolby Audio Built in. The Sound was like I was in theater watching the film by myself. Its kinda neat.

3 Likes

FINALLY lol. also wow, forza horizon 4 though.

edit
also lol, lego in forza.

• was wondering why Forza was crashing
  • noticed win10 in its infinite wisdom decided to only make 3gb pagefile (swap) storage for my rig that’s supposed to have 32gb or more

Lol. Windows. Y tho.

Also HI.

1 Like

1 Like

Finished my replay of Mass Effect 3. Thus ending my 15th replay of the series. I did learn some things I had missed in my other times playing. So it was worth it in my opinion. This is the last time I replay it the series though. I think 15 times is enough.

So what’s next? Well I’m going to focus on finishing Dishonored 2 and Sunset Overdrive. Basically I’m finishing games I’ve put off finishing case I got distracted for some reason.

I am planning on doing a Replay of Dark Souls III on New Game ++++ near whenever Elden Ring is coming out but that isn’t till next year.

2 Likes

Dishonored 2…
So I finally figured out a way to get past the part I was having trouble with. I’m doing a low chaos run through on the 1st play through which is super hard. The game gives you a lot ways to kill but knocking people out requires tactics: Studying the ai, waiting so much waiting, luring, etc. I actually have no idea on how close or far I am to finishing the game. I’m on Chapter 8. Haven’t finished it yet but I know I will.

1 Like

Need to play it. First one is still one of my favourite games.

How is it compared to 1 gameplay wise?

1 Like

Gameplay wise… well you have two characters you can choose from. They each have their own set of special powers. On new game plus you can play with both of their abilities on one character. The stealth feels realistic in part because you aren’t dealing with poorly written AI. You have to plan things out. Thankfully you can save whereever you want… so if you goof you can retry. The story is straightforward enough. Overall the gameplay is solid. If you liked 1, you’ll probably like 2 as well.

2 Likes

Does the game have far reaching consequences for your actions like the first? One of the things I liked the most about that game is the world changed based on how you played the game. I took the I don’t care if people die approach and it really showed in the reactions from the NPCs and how the plague was spreading with way more rats and such running around than before.

2 Likes

Yes.

Also the level design is top notch. There are so many ways to approach things.

2 Likes

Good good. Is actually nice when they manage to make the game as good as the first

2 Likes

That moment when you binge watch an entire show in 2 days lol

3 Likes

Really wish I had that kind of determination lol

1 Like

Its really not that hard.

1 Like

ye its mostly just that I’m really bad at multitask watching, I loose attention for other things and before I know it have missed entire episodes without knowing whats going on.

1 Like