The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Gonna try and give this game a replay :smiley:

2 Likes

I kinda always wanted to play that but never did because it got banned in the UK and it was literally impossible to get.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure how to do that. Is that the button through the pinhole?

Aint nothing illegal in the high seas matey

Lel. Not surprised. Still wonder how this game ever got a M rating though. Its one of the few games that the AO rating was pretty much designed for.

1 Like

Depends on the machine. Consult your manual.

Most of the time it just involves removing every battery (Includes CMOS battery) and holding the power button for 10-30 seconds

ye it really is. The game was implicated in a murder that got heavily pushing by the media which got it banned pretty fast. had to write a report about the implication of Video games and whether they cause violence in University and had todo quite a bit of research on it too.

1 Like

I thought they only banned the 2nd game, so it never even made it to stores in the UK?

It made it to stores but got banned soon after. iirc it only sold around 200,000 copies in the UK

2 Likes

Imagine being the kid with the banned video game XD

1 Like

ye you’d be the most popular kid in around that you could probably rent out sessions on the game XD

1 Like

You mean like a game pimp?

2 Likes

except one that lets you fantasize murder

2 Likes

Unlike letting someone fantasize anal, deepthroat, etc?

I’m just imagining some kid wearing pimp clothes and counting cash standing in front of his room with a line of other kids wanting to play the game.

except there’s nothing wrong with those fantasies XD

Hey hey, get in line its 30 minutes a turn or 5 minutes for a quickly. No pushing in.

2 Likes

I’m thinking 2 of these and an RX 550 as the display card in my mac pro.

1 Like

Some people might disagree if you do it in that order :smiley:

And if you can’t pay in cash, we now accept Pokemon and Yugioh cards too.

1 Like

if your flexible enough its way more fun todo both at the same time XD

1 Like

those cards are very interesting. I had an idea of using one with VFIO and passing the framebuffer to Linux using LookingGlass but don’t think thats even possible without a displayout or somehow hacking the card to get a virtual display.

I don’t think any guy is long enough for that. Although, there is a category in hentai that’s called “all the way through”, so…

maybe for you that is :stuck_out_tongue: