The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I was thinking get one of those and get an RX550 or 560, just low power in total, and running shit on my mac pro 3,1.

could run a vm in mojave and pass the 1060

1 Like

Probably for any human :rofl:

The length of the adult human male colon is 65 inches or 166 cm (range of 80 to 313 cm), on average, for females it is 155 cm (range of 80 to 214 cm)

think he was talking you to yourself

1 Like

That still wouldnā€™t work unless you have 2 dicks.

You can get a friend to help with the parts you canā€™t

1 Like

wtf did I walk intoā€¦

4 Likes

3 Likes

@aremisAE is the issues with the BIOS update bother you that much and you canā€™t find an older BIOS version, have you considered selling the laptop and getting a different one?

Iā€™ve been trying to sell it Iā€™m just working on it rn in case it works.

FTM Iā€™m playing with osx on it, though as usual it is going to take an hour to boot.

-complains about issues
-is running OSX
ā€¦

Now Iā€™m just doing stupid shit on it because it misbehaves with everything else so why not.

Turbo Charge sure is impressive. Yesterday I was testing how long it would take my tablet (7500mAh) to charge via my PCā€™s USB port.

3:30 am - 14%
4:45 am - 20%
5:30 am - 31%

After that I went to bed and let it charge till it was full plugged into my laptop. Too bad I donā€™t know how long it took to get 85% (Samsung lets you set it to max out at 85% cause itā€™s easier on the battery long term, but apparently it still shows as 100%. I wish they fix that with an update).

Now I tried the same with my phone (3500mAh) with Turbo Charge via the wall charger and went from 29% at 3:20 am to 87% at 4:15 am (and right now 94% at 4:35 am).

So unless you use the wall charger or a USB C to C itā€™ll take forever.

1 Like

Not sure what Turbo Charge is but I assume its similar to Quick Charge? that can charge my 2300mAh phone to 100% in under an hour but I suspect its also the reason why the battery has deteriorated really quickly as it gets physically hot its painful to touch when charging and barely lasts a day if that in most cases.

1 Like

Donā€™t go to 100%.

ye I know except it charges so fast I forget to unplug it plus it has a removal battery so could always replace it if needed :woman_shrugging:

Thatā€™s a big plus. Too bad those are a rarity now.
I couldā€™ve gotten a new one for my Moto G too (replacing it didnā€™t look too difficult), but the reviews were all over the place from praising the replacement batteries to cursing them cause they failed after 2 weeks or had terrible battery life (and one that even said the phone didnā€™t work anymore cause the battery fried itā€¦IF thatā€™s true).

1 Like

yep is why Iā€™m keeping this phone for as long as possible until it dies or is physically unusable.

Or as long as you can find good batteries for it.

The phone will die long before that happens

Got a source for original batteries?