The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

ye is a pretty standard battery, can get them OEM or compatible batteries easily from amazon or imported from china.

2 Likes

Even new phones dont have original batteries lol. Just dont cheap out and go with a reputable seller and you wont have issues.

2 Likes

SOONā„¢

2 Likes

I can hardly wait Xen is gonna be amazing with all the work theyā€™ve put into it :smiley:

1 Like

IDK how many of you saw single user mode, but I wanted to create a podcast about user experimentation in linux, mostly from the view of a new user who just doesnā€™t know what to do. Maybe as a better way to pose my projects, but Iā€™m unsure still.

What would you want to see in that sorta space as a normal user though?

ITS HERE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Fuck really? :smiley: I just checked like 5 minute ago and nothing

might need to opt-in to the beta branch

ye I am it doesnā€™t have any updates :cry:

unless it was already there??

1 Like

nope. Im sure someone would have found it already if it was XD

1 Like

ye I had to reload Steam for it to actually realise there was an update lol

Iā€™ll wait for the final release of Black Mesa. I did get a few things on the steam sale. I budget $50 for every steam sale. So I got three things:
Prey: Mooncrash - DLC for Prey 2017 - I know its different from the Prey 2017 and a seperate story and rogue like but I heard it does rogue like in a clever way. also there are modsā€¦ so yeah Iā€™m modding the game for DLC.

Fate/EXTELLA ā€¦ Its a Fate Game. Has Saber Red/Neroā€¦ which is literally the only reason I bought this. I did here the game was good for a hack and slash.

Gris - I heard good things and it seemed like a game Iā€™d enjoy playing.

1 Like

its just a technical demo but man is it breathtaking

1 Like

your-breathtaking-keanu-reeves-thats-all-nothing-special-58104898

It really is, the only thing about the preview is now I know how it plays I want it even more now.

2 Likes

I have my offline wiki nowā€¦ Well moleskin grid journal:

What sections are in this: Tone, Support Characters, History, Supporting Arcs

Iā€™ve had this for two days and it has been great. Iā€™m no longer bored at lunch. Iā€™ve been working on the history. Iā€™ll transpose what I wrote into the online wiki on Saturday.

I am still doing stuff in the wiki on a daily basis.

I like the offline wiki so much Iā€™m going to get one to do for the Samā€™s Wasteland Within Rewrite 4 Draft 1. It wonā€™t have an online wiki for a couple of reasons:
I have most of the stuff from previous rewrites memorized: Like who the two main characters are for the story and The weapons - You have no idea much research I put into that.
What will be in this offline wiki:
Tone
Main Characters
Supporting Characters
Main Arc
Supporting Arcs

Why are the main characters are there if I said I had them memorized?: Cause Iā€™m changing some very small things about them.

When will I work on this?: Just the weekend. Project Camelot comes first. I wonā€™t be starting on it for a a month though.

3 Likes

even though you donā€™t need a wiki for Samā€™s Wasteland if you ever feel like you do for any of your other projects let me know and Iā€™d be more than happy to setup another instance for you.

2 Likes

I appreciate that and will keep it in mind for the future. Whatever the future may hold.

On a different note:
Since Cyberpunk 2077 will come out in Aprilā€¦ unless they delay itā€¦ which I could see happening.

Iā€™m planning on getting a new Graphic Card and Monitor at that time.

Why?: My 480 is officially old now. My Korean Monitors are both dying [5 years of good service]ā€¦ I may have to replace both with one sooner than I like and get another monitor later.

What will I get for the GPU:
It depends on what is out in April of 2020ā€¦ it could be AMD or Nvida.
Yes I know intel will have a graphic card come out then but we donā€™t know when. So Iā€™m going with what will likely be available. Right now it looks like Nvidia. Granted I go EVGA and get that 3 year warranty and upgrade option cause it is worth it. No offense to AMD but Iā€™m just not impressed right now. Iā€™ll still do comparison shopping before I buy and who knows maybe AMD will release new cards in April 2020.

1 Like

Does 240Hz really matter? AKA how much does your aim really suck in CSGO XD

noice, amazon delivered an extra copy of my boveda pack order

3 Likes