The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Screenshot%20from%202019-07-05_23%3A10%3A48

well at least its a good ship and won’t sink XD

1 Like

In WoWs anyway… It lights everything on fire before… Inevitably dying lol.

1 Like

So… AMD cut the price of their cards before they came out… I’m kinda surprised. We don’t even know how the cards do in performance.

2 Likes

Is that official now? last I heard it was still a rumour? RTX super cards are really pushing right between where the new Navi GPUs were though so this would make sense on AMDs part to be more competitive on price.

Yes. Straight from AMD:

1 Like

Are those all of AMD’s new cards? Kinda disappointing. I also don’t get the naming scheme. Why not stick with it instead of a new one every few years?

Yes. Yes. No one does. AMD gave the reason its their 50th anniversary… yet they should have gone with RXI 670 and RXI 680 and RXI 680 50th Anniversary Edition.

3 Likes

Either AMD knows the performance of the cards isn’t there, and dropped the price in reaction to the SUPER launch. Or, they dropped the price to make the cards an even better deal (less likely). Either way it’s not looking good lol…

1 Like

Its called navi was 5-10% faster than the respective nvidia cards so nvidia made cards that were 5-10% faster so they dropped the prices to fit into the new hardware categorys

2 Likes

AMD is mopping the floor with Intel but is constantly getting one-upped by Nvidia…

I need to readjust my ui interface in The Division 2:

That radar needs to be a little further to the left. Luckily very easy to do. The Devs allow to move and resize every aspect of the UI overlay for the game. More games need that.

Edit: I fixed it:

2 Likes

Still no reply from Philips, so I contacted Amazon about my monitor (“image retention” after only a short amount of time) and I’m getting a replacement on Monday.
I’m now on page 5 in my doc about returns to Amazon (cause I’m sure as hell getting another one of those “explain those to us or else” emails next year).

edit: and another addition to the list - the book I got today arrived damaged surprise surprise

1 Like

Parents hotel is … Overlooking a cemetery lol because Texas?

1 Like

Look at what we all will become

2 Likes

This plus skygrid would be AWESOME

I promise I’m not alcoholic lol @Dje4321 but I mean beer tho. Also some strange Coke I’ve not seen before so bought some.

Also was at a winery with my parents earlier, had a few glasses of wine and a glass of Mead there as well.
Now getting… Pizza probably. 4th weekend/my birthday has been fun so far.

How’s everyone else :smiley: ?

2 Likes

c45

4 Likes

i swear if the next thing i hear is “I can stop anytime” XD

Setting up the loot table randomizer + skygrid on the server

3 Likes

I make up for no alcohol at all on weekdays (except for this holiday week because holiday) by drinking all the things on the weekend… So yeah lol
Well. I probably wont party hard next weekend because I literally spent $300 between last weekend and this one between food + alcohol (like, extra food and alcohol I didn’t need lol).

1 Like

So the local makerspace has a ceramics studio i can use :smiley:

3 Likes