The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Nice thats a really neat little cat. all those very fine details are impressive :smiley:

2 Likes

Now I have used cream for shavingā€¦ but I decided since Iā€™m using a safety razor I should get a few more things:
A different Shaving Cream than what I have been using
Shaving Soap - Iā€™m going to try and see if I prefer the soap to the cream
Shaving Mug
Shaving Brush
Pre-Shave Oil
AfterShave

I think Iā€™m going to have to move my shaving to after work. There are two reasons:
Safety and time
Look the shave is closer but this is not something you rush through like a disposable.
So To prep for the time shift Iā€™m going to shave tomorrow at about the time Iā€™d get home from work.

3 Likes

So I went to McDonalds for breakfast and they ran out of bacon, everything on the menu with bacon was marked unavailableā€¦ except the Cheesy Bacon Flatbread so I ordered it, got back home and ye I donā€™t have a Cheesy Bacon Flatbread :rage:

2 Likes

But they still charged you?
I at least check if everything I ordered is in the bag before I leave.
Lo and behold, this doesnā€™t help if they forget ingredients, like they did with my Royal with cheese that had, well, no cheese on them.
Always check before you leave.

1 Like

Ye I ordered it through the automated checkout thing. They flatout didnā€™t give me my fucking flatbread and didnā€™t even tell me about it :cry:

Maybe they just didnā€™t care? Itā€™s a fast food restaurant ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

1 Like

Iā€™m readthe GURU 3D AMD Radeon RX 5700 and 5700 XT review

The performance of these are all over from below the RTX 2060 to above the RTX SUPER 2070.

ā€¦
Probably drivers will stabilize it but still that is a wide gambit of performance for launch.

2 Likes

Arenā€™t they supposed to be the successors to the 570 and 580? That would a decent price hike. If theyā€™re supposed to replace the Vega 56 and 64, then I have even less of an idea what AMD is thinking with their naming. Price is meh. Where are the options for $200-300 and >$200?

1 Like

Debian 10 is out for the public and stable:
https://www.debian.org/News/2019/20190706

Iā€™d been helping do bug reports on this version for a good bit. Lot of improvements. A neat feature is Secure Boot . Yeah you no longer have to disable it for a lot of machines. Which is good.

1 Like

F. That sucks. Always check your food before you accept it

1 Like

ye i definitely will next time, never really been an issue before but fuck not getting my food again.

1 Like

That feeling when your tasked with getting a arcade set up and you end up with 176k+ games on it XD

1 Like

I started writing the 2nd draft of Project Camelot finally. I got most of the stuff I need figured out. I had originally planned to just write the first two chapters and then get feedback. But Iā€™ve decided to instead write out the whole first arc. Then go back fix the grammar and spelling. Then do a third pass, adding and deleting. After the 3rd pass go on to write the 2nd arc.
Basically the idea is to write the arcs, one by one. Then do three passes on them. Then when the story is done do three passes of the whole thing. Then submit to publisher.

What about feedback? I will still seek feedback on the story but it may not be what people think. Iā€™ll let people know when and what kind of feedback I need.

Chapter 1 is going to take a bit to write but Iā€™ll let you guys know when I finish the first arc and how long it ends up being chapter and page wise.

1 Like

Seems like nvidia is getting shady again

1 Like

its Nvidia, Is anyone really surprised lol? Navi from an architectural standpoint is very impressive and thereā€™s no way Nvidia can have that.

1 Like

2020 The Streaming Apocalypseā€¦
Disney
Time Warner
Amazon
Netflix
Hulu

I was talking with my brother and he said at the rate its going youā€™d be better off with a cable package.
Thais where we are heading.

1 Like

good and bad thing but piracy is starting to take off again with the average consumers. one out of every 2-3 people i know pirates stuff or has a shared account with like 5-6 people XD

2 Likes

omg if this is true intel is going to lose their SHIT

1 Like

my god 3D stacked memory on the I/O die for massive cache and 4 threads per core alone combined is gonna be such a performance uplift Intel are soo fucked if its even partly true.

2 Likes

yeah, cheese whiz is definitely the right way to eat a philly cheesesteakā€¦

3 Likes