The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

lounging in memeville

3 Likes

it cleans up easy enough

1 Like

Those are YUUUGE restrictions/requirements. The Switch doesnā€™t have those. And if you take launch prices, they arenā€™t too far apart (240ā‚¬ wifi Vita/270ā‚¬ 3G Vita, 300-330ā‚¬ Switch), which is another point for the Switch.
I do prefer the design of the Vita, though.

2 Likes

the joysticks are even more shite

1 Like

On which one?

on both but the PS Vita ones are way worse than the Switch and were too tiny for my massive hands lol

2 Likes

But they canā€™t be worse than this sad excuse of a joy stick on the PSP (and it only had 1!!!).

1 Like

Comparison of handheld and joysticks lol

1 Like

The buttons on the right side of the PSP and the shoulder buttons donā€™t feel very good imo (and I used the 1st gen and 2nd gen). And neither did the joy stick. imo.
No idea how the ones on the Vita feel but the joy sticks should be an upgrade.

Kinda funny though that the screens look almost the same size (PSP 3.8", Vita 5").

I kinda prefer the shoulder buttons on the PSP actually. the ones on the Vita arenā€™t as tactile and mushy compared to it.

ye they look almost the same on camera but in person you can really tell the difference.

alright, Iā€™ve moved this to the lounge now too

2 Likes

Yours is the 1st gen, right? The 2nd gen also underwent some design changes iirc. 1st gen looks better imo but display and battery life are the biggest differences.

ye really the main difference between the two is the newer one as an LCD and bigger battery instead of an OLED

The battery is actually the same, but the battery life is increased. Maybe cause the LCD display needs less power than the OLED?

And the 2000 (Slim) also has 1GB int. storage. So while you canā€™t use int. and ext. storage independently (it copies the files to the memory card), you donā€™t necessarily need a memory card to play games.

Kinda sucks that the battery isnā€™t removable like the one in the PSP.

kinda but not really, even the 4GB external card was hardly enough for games lol

I was thinking about save files only. Not for games from the PS store.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

I saw Detective Pikachu. Its a nice fun little film. I laughed a few times. It knows it is a silly film but it plays straight the whole time.

Would I recommend it?:

Did you play Pokemon as kid? Probably should watch this.
Its probably the best film based on a video game ip since Silent Hill.
It has Ryan Reynolds and it is Ryan Reynolds having a really good time.

3 Likes

I do want the adult edit with all of the clips ryan reynolds made XD

#LetPikachusayfuck

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to reset the mouse cursor in windows 10? Iā€™m having some very weird issues. I canā€™t take screenshot of it but it is weird like double small mouse pointers blue brackets. Iā€™m very confused.

In Windows 10 you can get to the mouse settings by going to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Mouse or by Windows + R and run control.exe mouse. You should be able to reset the cursor to the defaults from there.

1 Like