The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

How long have we been waiting for this?.. pretty much since the start of Minecraft. Its the main focus of the game yet has been the most ignored.

I dont really blame them. Its a difficult situation. Change the core aspect of the game and you might eventually turn away the core player base

1 Like

Doesnā€™t seem to have been posted here yet, so, unfortunately, here you go:

2 Likes

That is very true but i feel that there are many things that can be tweaked or added without chanting the core aspect of the game too much. donā€™t change what aā€™int broken but freshen it up a little with some new things,and besides minecraft players are very vocal so I Mojang will have a lot of feedback on whatever they do before it gets to that point.

@Michael got another damaged CD today from Amazonā€¦

2 Likes

Best video LMG has made XD

1 Like

ye they really had some fun with this one. James and Colton make a perfect couple though lol

1 Like

Better than Luke X Linus?

never

1 Like

First result for a general search for ā€œLinus x lukeā€ā€¦
https://www.wattpad.com/337914508-linus-and-luke-an-erotic-fanfiction-chapter-1

1 Like

Luke and Linusā€™s Bromance knows no bounds even Yvonne canā€™t get between them.

1 Like

She and their kids are just a cover. Also, Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s a Lucy Lu bot from Futurama.

2 Likes

I bring my own pens to work. The ones in the supply closet are terrible. So Iā€™m running low at work. Now I have my pens I write with so I want to make sure I donā€™t mix the two cause reasons.

Anyway I found some that are . 35 which I use a .38 for my writing. So I figure yeah I get two boxes pay for shipping to get here Saturday. I will report on the pens later.

These are what I ordered:

Also I got a mug to put my pens in for work. It has the Warframe logo on itā€¦ I figure if someone recognizes we can have a mini chat about Warframe.

Now I also order two movies with the pens:

Prisoners [Iā€™ve never seen it and it has been on my back list to see for way too long]

Broson - If you have to see any Tom Hardy, you got to see this one. Iā€™ve watched it many times but I never owned a copyā€¦ so Iā€™m fixing that.

4 Likes

Neat. So this is a thing apparently. I got 74% :smiley:
If this was 5-6 years ago i would have gotten nearly 100% XD

1 Like

I didnā€™t do quite so well and only got 48%, I need brush up on my minecraft :sob:
A lot of the questions that got me were about server commands, world borders and coordinates but i havenā€™t really used those in depth much before.

1 Like

If it involved math then i just made a not so educated guess lol.

Dont feel so bad. I used to just read the minecraft wiki when i was bored XD

1 Like

navi is a beast, lol.
PNG

also rig pics. @TheDiddilyHorror

3 Likes

why is your gpu dented

1 Like

AMD knows itā€™ll get smashed during shipping theā€™re just cutting out the middle man :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

4k games at high/ultra and running at 60+ fps is SO GUD. Lol. Will post screencaps at some point.

3 Likes