The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

You might have notice I’ve been very silent on Cyberpunk 2077 especially with what I call “The game media is desperate and will use Cyberpunk 2077 to get clicks even if the info is old.”

I’ve been in media blackout for the game since e3 happened because I knew as soon as the release date was revealed the media was going to find any way to make a story tied to the game to get clicks and views.

I’m in a camp of I want to play the game before I make any judgement calls. I did this for Control as well. I went into the game blind even though I am apart of the official discord for the game. As you know I loved Control and think it is good game.

Cyberpunk 2077 has an insane level of hype and history behind it.

I think things have reached the point where I have to stop feeding the cycle by not viewing it. Reddit is mostly a cesspool. There were and are some communities that were okay but the video game communities have gotten worse with time… so I think I may do like I did with twitter and just delete my account…
Why wait though… Deletes Reddit account.

More time for writing, reading, and playing games for me. I win and you know what I may end up enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 but I’m going to wait for it to come out before I pass judgement.

Didnt actually think this place was that busy XD

3 Likes

Hey guys hows it going

Pretty good. Playing modded mc with @eddynetweb and @Michael

1 Like

I play vanilla… lol you guys got a server going?

Ye. Its mostly vanilla with QoL improvements

(Custom Modpack)

2 Likes

I play civilization 6 too much now

1 Like

Not had a chance to play that yet. Should set sail for that at some point

very fun game… very hard compared to civ v

Hell yeah

1 Like

Oh my prostitute licking my dick yes… what a god damn start location fuck yeah

I’d like to try basically what hermitcraft has someday. 1 person on server sleeps for daytime, ender dragon kill gets an elytra, and a couple other QoL things.

2 Likes

https://vanillatweaks.net/picker/datapacks/

Vanilla Tweaks FTW

2 Likes

iirc at the start of Hermitcraft there was datapack on vanillatweak that contained all the ones used by Hermitcraft but looks its like they don’t have it anymore plus the server has added quite a lot since then.

2 Likes
1 Like

ye that was the one, shame it just links to vanilatweaks now and not the hermitcraft datapack :frowning:

Cleaning day so also cleaned my setup a bit. Not bad for only having a desk to put everything I have in/around lol.

Wooo for having mids btw. About to be on another 24 hour stretch rip. This always happens on weekends though so… Meh?
Still waiting on my car, will update when I have it again.
Otherwise HI

3 Likes

Hello

1 Like

Good news; car should be done by Friday. Bad news; it’s going to be expensive. Good news; because it’s expensive it comes with a 100,000 mile/10year warranty on the transmission
on-well-okay-2805130

Shouldn’t need to be fixed again but if it does I guess I’m set lol.
After I get new tires, all the expensive work will be done. And then will just be things like getting an oil change and such after that. Which is easy enough. I probably will do the oil change myself tbh as the old engine needs zinc added to the oil (which modern oil doesn’t have) so yeah.

4 Likes

Well, on the plus side I put up my PC for sale (as I have my other rigs at home my PC here is partially a saving tool, lol) and it sold in a few hours… If the guy shows up that is. Which he should but still. $900 for my rig +monitor isn’t the most I could got but isnt bad at all either, and yeah.
Will be picking up an Elitebook Folio 9470M in the meantime to just have a PC (found one for $160 that has an ivy I5, 8gb ram and 256gb ssd which will be more than fine for watching content, light gaming, and possibly Linux if I feel like it).
And then I’ll have a significant chunk of the car stuff paid for and still have a computer. Nice.

4 Likes