The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Fuck my team. Only killed about head hunted and ruined the 7-2 lead we had. Managed to get it to a tie but fuck them

1 Like

F :frowning: always happens when you have a good lead, get too relaxed and cocky thinking it wonā€™t bite them.

1 Like

yeah fuck head hunters though

1 Like

ye its a team game and you should play it as such. no one ever got anywhere in csgo alone.

1 Like

POLL

If we setup the RLcraft server how of ye lot would actually use it?

• Yes
  • Kinda. Would just look around
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

im sorry im a vanilla guy

Sry, I donā€™t even play MC.

ded lounge is ded

drunk%20nobue

Playing RLCraft

2 Likes

I may hop on if my buddy doesnā€™t drag me into destiny 2 after I finish this cigar

2 Likes

youll get a random spawn but let me know if you would prefer to be in a area with us

2 Likes

and prepare to dieā€¦ a lot

2 Likes

So many cracked wrappers from that box after cuttingā€¦ may have to lift the lid while itā€™s in storage so they get properly humidified to alleviate that. Ruins the experience if youā€™re sitting there worrying about the wrapper while you smoke instead of just enjoying the flavors and relaxing.

2 Likes

Was a long and well played game with so many close clutches that i couldnt manage to pull :frowning:
Managed to pull back a great victory though

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-PyGpq-hp3MB-WVp7T-CmnqQ-tadyC

2 Likes

ME: my laptops running hot. I wonder why

*Checks and sees that CS:GO is running still XD

2 Likes

Seems the pack does have shaders but idk how to mess with the config file to get it to work

nvm Iā€™m dumbā€¦

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, weā€™ve all been there and we sure will be again.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been a while lol

5 Likes

Oh man that OG there manā€¦ not the gameā€¦ that beautiful emotion engine powered piece of gaming history

2 Likes

Now playing persona 3 because reasons.

2 Likes