The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Got off work early because volunteer thing from 530-9pm on base, this morning I did my highest weight I’ve done yet squatting which was 315lbs for a one rep. After doing 30 reps of 225 before it. I can probably go higher but will wait a few days to recover first. Otherwise not much since it’s my weekend on shift so 36 or so hours in 3 days normally. Though since I’m doing this volunteer thing it’s slightly less.

But pretty happy with the weightlifting progress. It was also amusing to just do 315lbs, like 3 of the people there stopped what they were doing because they thought I would drop it or something. Apparently that’s a lot of weight for normal people. But I’ve been working out 5-6 days a week for 2mos now so it’s not that unusual for me.

Oh, been reading a ton of Warhammer 40k books as well.

1 Like

100 push ups 100 situps 10km every single freakin day?

1 Like

200 pushups/100 situps/ 200 leg raises is a normal 1 day workout for me lol. I’m not very good at running but thats more because i weigh 250lbs than anything else, have been really bored and working out is free so… yeah. i do need to get better at running but strength wise I’m getting pretty strong now. Today was my first time actually doing free weight squats though, and will see maybe tomorrow ill do a free weight bench to see what my max is on that.

queue bill: these guns dont run from nobody

Masks should have been mandatory.

Mtter o fact, we shoulda gone japan mode 20 yrs ago

1 Like

Went to local store I was working at that got hacked. Not only are all the terminals down, they’ve used that as an excuse to go full plague mode. 2 lines to the back of the warehouse from the front registers, 2 self scans open. Thats it. I’m glad I quit that shithole.

That would require discipline and consideration for others.

dont work anyways tho lel

in states where has been mandatory for months now literally any building you enter or big fine, still spiking up equally to states where they werent telling anyone they must wear masks

That would indicate that the places where people get infected aren’t where wearing a mask is mandatory but in the areas where it isn’t, like at home. That’s been speculated here too.
And it also assumes that people are actually wearing a mask where it’s mandatory.

or people are dumb and infect themselves anyways cause mask doesnt stop you from contaminating everything/rubbing your eyes etc

mean in my states its been required to wear a face covering in all indoor businesses and public indoor spaces, unless alone. since like july

and it cant be the protests the media already said so, so being mostly no other larger groups of people outside all the time, and their guideline is like <15min exposure, so in passing while you put it on walking into a store is probably fine for 2 seconds

like colder temp/snow and stuff, behavior has improved since before, and its spiking now while its getting better

do have bunch people wearing them masks which are significantly less effective after they finally released info about it, like dont wear neck gators and bandannas

testing is still goin way up in my state tho, so you know more test=more positive tests is also a thing

oh, then it must be true…screw the media. they’re mostly propaganda stations.

Yeah, cause people don’t understand how that works. they think they have a piece of cloth on their face (doesn’t matter it if actually covers the mouth AND nose) and now they’re suddenly immune. hand sanitizers and washing your hands with soap seems optional to them. keeping 1-1.5m distance to other people? why? I’m wearing a mask. I’M INVINCIBLE!!!

yeah, but less tests = less positive tests. “If I don’t see it, it didn’t happen.” while covering your eyes
a politician of our rightwing party even called for less testing.

ye but they aint doin a we did shitload more testing we found way more minor cases and somewhat more serious ones

its omg ze panics we all gonna die

while the charts are like cases found is like a dang stair case, and the hospitilization is like the low slow ramp for wheelchairs and stuff, like goin up way faster for people getting it with minor cases

their acting like 1 case= 1 death when nearly every day its 1 case is less sever than 1 case weeks prior

we have no idea the actual rate people were sick before, only the number of people tested, is just estimation but until everyones been tested, and repeatedly on regular interval, thats all can do really

yeah, but the point is that the US has let it get way worse than other countries.

eh dunno meng

population differences close things up closer, and then other things like how many people in germany drive 1hr(in each direction) or more to go to work?

is more spread or whatevs population density but way more people drive farther/more commute, and start doing like 1 guy from north goes south 1hr, some dude form south west goes north east 45min to go to same area, radius of areas anyone they cross pass withs, and anywhere they go

like i see people every day with license plates from state over like ~1.5hrs from border lol

and was way more cases earlier like in dec from people traveling to china, that there wasnt a 0 patient, there was prolly hundreds before they even thought it existed

like have people in my state with farther commutes then going from grazow poland to a suburb of berlin, they may have mandated masks but they didnt do a, you cant travel more than 30min or you are now unemployed and get free gubmint money too

could i guess but thats monies that none them wanna spend, or have anyway to pay back

have a dumb thing gotta debug but waiting for dumb updates to see if break media server or not lol(so i can install a debugger if needs)

Ok officially have all the weird quirks of my build worked out. Have the GTX 970 swapped out for the Grid K2 again. Hope to fuck with drivers and make it a cuda god. Should be able to do it, as its a 690 with more power threading and ram.

Need to know if pro to market is done. Know market to pro is done in flashing with 680’s/780’s getting flashed to GRID after removing a resistor, but what about other way around? This is a 16GB card, there has to be something. Thats way better than anything I can afford right now and the pure cuda of a single 680 would do amazing for video editing and streaming, but having 2 would be a miracle. Especially for a trashpick card.

Comes up as PCI Encryption / Decryption Controller in windows 8.1, so its def showing up. Just had a battle with my ram and XMP. I think I’ll OC to 3200 on my ram with XMP turned off and call it good maybe, or just not OC anything and leave it alone. I’m getting tired of this X470 gaming, god fucking dammit why didn’t I just buy that fucking 570P when I had the chance I’m a fucking idiot.

y tho

edit:
got it farther along in program now XD. but now dunno isnt working exactly as planned but will see about tuning it if get it workin, think minor thing now

It was cheaper and I had a big dentist appointment coming up at the time I wasn’t sure I could pay for. I was on a trip to chicago pre-covid nuke.

nah like what sux about it or whatever lol

still on the lame killer x370, workin okays, memory oc and stuff stable with new cpu idk

most annoying thing is still gpu for me lol, the occasional lockup or whatev, although its been restarting on its own now/almost catching the issue

but performance wise been okay, did the mafia3 4k minimum like 40> since not getting tearing with almost everything max, and prolly slowest pos i got, until some new game i guess

imagine how much easier it would be for people to save up money to avoid shit like this if they got paid a decent wage where they could afford to not only live but enjoy life and what it has to offer them instead of being a wage slave

Persons late paycheck before dieing was $28

4 Likes