The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

nah them you dont wanna see me before ive had my coffee i need it

“coffee”

hey covfefe is a human right

starbucks is coffee for people who also think mayo is spicy

is just for people too lazy to find hipster lounges to get lattes or whatev

cant have blacc coffee that they put too much in makes you feel like you need the bathroom like truck stop murican coffee

Starbucks -> Karens and basic white girls, and still Macbook hipsters (nothing personal @THEkitchenSINK)
Hipster “cafĂ©â€ -> pseudo-intellectuals and well, hipsters. also Macbook hipsters now too.

in the end it’s your money and you can spend it wherever you want and on whatever coffee/tea/flavored water you like to pour in your mouthhole.

think more the basic bitch macbookers, like use mac cause pc is too complicated and it just works with their phone and such on mac

you know like how basic b’s like chipotle

nah, they buy it cause apple markets it better and cause it must mean you have money if you have the latest apple products (and then sleep on an old dirty mattress in an empty apartment
nononono, don’t call it poor. it’s rustic and has charme)

nah apples too popular to be a hipster, gotta be like bsd or slowlaris since even loonix gettin to big for its britches

hwhat? you mean hipsters actually like and use stuff that’s not mainstream? and they all look different to not fit in with the mainstream and to maintain their individuality?
LIES! MYTHS!

Powerbook thank you im not some intel pleb

2 Likes

My apologies.

1 Like

ye boi

macs are for lazy rich college students and such, mostly since phones went super popular

and “muh ecosystem/walled garden”

you shouldnt just charge people money for software man

its just ideas

1 Like

did the ceo of your OS ever jump over a chair? huh, didn’t think so, kiddo.

but did steve jobs ever skip so hard his shirt was completely drenched in sweat?

did steve jobs ever dance in a jacket with shoulderpads and a necklace?

did he climb on the table to drop them moist panties?

did he eat the shmooh from between his toes?